Management Trainee Intern
Our Internships play an integral role in the success of Enterprise and are a comprehensive introduction to our Management Training Program. For a college student, real-world professional business experience can put you above the rest when you enter the job market.
It's Business 101 on 10 cups of coffee
Our interns go at a highly energized pace. From day one as a paid intern with Enterprise, you'll learn what it takes to run a successful business and acquire highly marketable skills and experience pertaining to every aspect of operating a business. And it's learning by doing, not by getting coffee or filing all day. Our college interns take on the same challenges as our first and second year full-time professionals. It's a team-based environment where the Enterprise employees are supportive and fun to work with.
- This is a part-time internship (25 hours/week)
- Must be fully available to work from January 2, 2020 - March 27, 2020
- This position pays $11.25/hour
- Students chosen for this opportunity will be placed to work in one location in the Orlando Metro Area. : Daytona Beach 32117, Sanford 32771, Longwood 32750, Downtown Orlando 32801, Winter Garden 34787, Apopka 32703, Union Park 32817, Kissimmee 34744, Lake Buena Vista 32830, Cocoa/Melbourne 32901
When you join our Management Internship Program, you'll acquire highly marketable skills and experience pertaining to every aspect of running a successful business. You'll soon discover that every day is different because it is filled with so many new, exciting, rewarding and often unexpected challenges. There is one consistent aspect, however - everyday, you'll learn more about sales/marketing, customer service, business management, and administrative skills than you ever thought possible.
At Enterprise, you won't be a glorified gopher getting coffee or filing all day. Our interns go at the same energized pace and take on the same challenges and responsibilities as our Management Trainees.
Not only is it a paid internship program, but interns may also be eligible for performance incentives and employee referral rewards. The business training you'll receive will be an amazing jumpstart to your career.
Please note that our internships are only available as a 12-week spring program.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
- Must be at least 18 years old
- Must be currently enrolled in a bachelor's degree program (part-time or full-time) or a master's degree program (part-time or full-time) with a graduation date no later than December 2020.
- Must have 3 months cumulative experience or involvement in any of the following: Sales & Customer Service: commission sales, retail, serving/restaurant/bar, or hospitality industry Leadership: military, athletics/team activities, or community, social, or academic organizations.
- Must have a valid driver's license in with no more than 2 moving violations and/or at-fault accidents on driving record in the past 3 years.
- No drug or alcohol related conviction (ie, DUI/DWI) on driving record in the past 5 years.
- Must be authorized to work in the United States and not require work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position now or in the future.
- Apart from religious obligation, must have full availability to commit to the internship from January 2, 2020 - March 27, 2020
- Must be available to work a 25-hour/week part time schedule