Sr. Customer Assistance Representative
The Customer Assistance Representative Sr (CAR Sr)-Orlando Airport will provide a high level of customer service by assisting both internal and external customers through face-to-face interaction at the rental counter. The CAR Sr will gain knowledge through local training and hands-on experience to provide rental back-up, service customers and deliver administrative support in an airport location.
- This position is full-time (45 hours/week) and includes benefits.
- This position pays $13.00/hour (time and a half pay for hours worked over 40).
- This position is located at the Orlando Airport (zip code 32827)
- Apart from religious observation, must be able to work the following full-time (45 hour/week) schedule, including weekends and holidays:
Shift: 3pm - 12:30am (days off will be on weekdays)
- Provide exceptional customer service to all customers by going above and beyond to service all their needs
- Make eye contact, greet all customers with a handshake and smile, and build rapport. Thank customers at the end of their transactions.
- Communicate clearly in a professional and courteous manner when interacting with customers.
- Ensure accurate data entry of customer information (computer skills necessary)
- Acknowledge customers waiting in line
- Enroll non-participating customers in our loyalty program (Enterprise Plus)
- Follow proper fraud prevention & underwriting guidelines
- Provide customers with maps, directions, customer service cards, toll pass information and answer any questions they may have
- Be knowledgeable on car classes and features of vehicles.
- Understand and communicate rental terms and conditions, vehicle features and other services
- Responsible for notifying Management of any known vehicle problems and any required vehicle maintenance
- Perform miscellaneous backup duties and job-related duties as assigned.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
- Must be at least 18 years old
- High school diploma or GED equivalent required
- Must have at least 1 year of experience handling customer service responsibilities
- Must have a valid drivers license with no more than 2 moving violations and/or at-fault accidents on driving record in the past 3 years
- No drug or alcohol related convictions (DUI/DWI) on driving record in the past 5 years
- Must be authorized to work in the United States and not require work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position now or in the future
- A minimum of basic level experience and understanding of a PC and Microsoft Office Products required
- Must be willing and able to stand for long periods of time
- Must be willing to work at the Orlando Airport
- Must be willing to accept the starting pay of $13.00/hour
- Must be able to understand, read, write, and speak English
- Must be willing to work a 45 hour work week
- Apart from religious observation, must be able to work the following full-time (45 hour/week) schedule, including weekends and holidays: 3pm - 12:30am (days off will be on weekdays).