Vehicle Delivery Technician
Enterprise Holdings has an opening for a Vehicle Delivery Technician at Orlando International Airport Hangar Blvd Administrative offices (8350 Hangar Blvd., Orlando, FL 32827). The Vehicle Delivery Technician performs light maintenance on vehicles, completes pre-delivery inspections and conducts the in-fleeting process according to procedures. This position is of routine difficulty requiring the exercise of reasonable judgment and initiative.
- This position is Full-Time (40 hours/week)
- This position has a starting pay of $11.00/hour
- Apart from religious observation, must be willing and able to work the following schedule:
- Sunday 2:30pm - 11:00pm
- Monday 2:30pm - 11:00pm
- Tuesday 2:30pm - 11:00pm
- Friday 7:00am - 3:30pm
- Saturday 7:00am - 3:30pm
- Perform in-fleet servicing on new vehicles according to company required procedures and utilizing the delivery checklist
- Inspect new vehicle deliveries from transporter for damages and/or missing parts and complete the delivery receipt as required by the manufacturer
- Perform light maintenance on vehicles in fleet
- Perform other related duties as required
- Maintain a regular and reliable level of attendance and punctuality
- Perform miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned
Physical Demands and Environmental Conditions:
- Limited to light physical effort is required including the handling of average-weight objects (up to 25 pounds).
- Generally requires a great deal of standing for long periods of time, walking and bending.
- Requires the ability to work outside in all weather conditions.
- Requires some flexibility in working hours.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- High School Diploma / G.E.D. required
- Must be authorized to work in the United States and not require work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position now or in the future.
- Must have a valid drivers license with no more than 2 moving violations and/or at-fault accidents on driving record within the past 3 years, and no drug or alcohol related convictions on driving record within the past 5 years (DUI/DWI)
- Must be able to understand, speak, read, and write English
- Must be able to stand or walk for long periods of time and work outdoors in all weather conditions
- Must have working knowledge of mechanical service procedures to perform light maintenance activities
- Must be willing to accept $11.00/hour
- Apart from religious observations, must be able to work the following full-time (40 hours per week) schedule:
Sunday 2:30pm - 11:00pm
Monday 2:30pm - 11:00pm
Tuesday 2:30pm - 11:00pm
Friday 7:00am - 3:30pm
Saturday 7:00am - 3:30pm