Vehicle Delivery Technician
Enterprise Holdings has an opening for a Vehicle Delivery Technician at the Orlando International Airport Hangar Blvd Administrative offices (8350 Hangar Blvd., Orlando, FL 32827). The Vehicle Delivery Technician performs light maintenance on vehicles, completes pre-delivery inspections and conducts the in-fleeting process according to procedures. This position is of routine difficulty requiring the exercise of reasonable judgment and initiative.
- This position is full-time (40 hours/week)
- This position has a starting pay of $11.00 / hour
- This position is located at 8350 Hangar Blvd, Orlando FL 32827
- Apart from religious observation, interested candidates must be able to work the following full-time (40 hour/week) shift schedule, including holidays:
- Sunday: 12pm-8:30pm
- Monday: OFF
- Tuesday: OFF
- Wednesday: 2:30pm-11pm
- Thursday: 2:30pm-11pm
- Friday: 2:30pm-11pm
- Saturday: 12pm-8:30pm
- Perform in-fleet servicing on new vehicles according to company required procedures and utilizing the delivery checklist
- Inspect new vehicle deliveries from transporter for damages and/or missing parts and complete the delivery receipt as required by the manufacturer
- Perform light maintenance on vehicles in fleet
- Perform other related duties as required
- Maintain a regular and reliable level of attendance and punctuality
- Perform miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned
Physical Demands and Environmental Conditions:
- Limited to light physical effort is required including the handling of average-weight objects (up to 25 pounds).
- Generally requires a great deal of standing for long periods of time, walking and bending.
- Requires the ability to work outside in all weather conditions.
- Requires some flexibility in working hours.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- Must have a high school diploma or GED
- Must be authorized to work in the United States and not require work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position now or in the future.
- Must have a valid driver's license
- Must have no more than 2 moving violations and/or at fault car accidents on driving record in the past 3 years
- No drug or alcohol related driving convictions (DUI/DWI) on driving record in the last 5 years
- Must be able to understand, read, write and speak English
- Must be able to stand and/or walk for long periods of time
- Must have working knowledge of mechanical service procedures to perform light maintenance activities
- Must be willing to accept a starting pay of $11/hour
- Must be willing to work at the Orlando Airport Administrative office (located at 8350 Hangar Blvd, Orlando, FL 32827)
- Apart from religious observation, must be able to work the following full-time (40 hour/week) shift schedule, including holidays:
- Wed/Thu/Fri: 2:30pm-11pm, Sat/Sun: 12pm-8:30pm, Mon/Tue: OFF