Customer Experience Representative- Palm Springs Airport
National and Alamo has an exciting opportunity for a Customer Experience Representative (CXR) at the our Palm Springs Airport location! The CXR provides a superior, friendly, and efficient transaction (at time of rental and return) using the company approved sales and service techniques. Facilitates the rental process through verification and documentation of all necessary driver information to provide for an efficient and timely rental and return experience. Performs all responsibilities with a focus on the wants and needs of our customers and in accordance with our Quality Standards.
**Branch location: 3400 E Tahquitz Canyon Way. Palm Springs, CA 92262**
**Must have open availability (apart from religious observances, must be available to work 40 hours/week, flexible schedule, including holidays, nights and weekends)**
**This position pays up to $21.10/ hour (Pay starts at $16.10/ hour plus potential $5/ hour in bonuses)**
Get on the fast track to a more rewarding career with National Car Rental and Alamo Rent A Car - teams that are committed to quality, innovation, customer satisfaction and employee development.
We are a multibillion-dollar industry leader that is rapidly expanding and growing. At National and Alamo, exciting careers and opportunities are made possible, because how far you go is really up to you. It's a fast-paced, people oriented business that offers incredible earning potential and performance-based promotions.
Our philosophy is to take care of our customers and employees first. We know if we do this, success will follow - for both our company and our employees.
- Use company approved sales and service techniques when determining customer needs
- Offer optional products to meet customer wants and needs.
- Prepare all rental and return documents accurately and completely.
- Qualify each customer using our company rental requirement guidelines.
- Provide customers assistance with directions, maps, local area information, appropriate service information, etc.
- Review rental parameters with all customers to ensure a complete understanding of our rates and service charges.
- Ensure that the return date and time on the rental agreement is accurate.
- Review all charges at the time of vehicle return.
- Prepare the Rental Agreement Folder with all required information.
- Answer the phones to assist customers in a friendly, helpful and prompt manner.
- Assist customers by effectively resolving all customer service issues.
- Assist and coordinate customers within the queue to minimize any wait time and promote the most efficient service method as required.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
- Must be at least 18 years old
- This position requires a valid driver's license
- Must have an High school Diploma or GED equivalent
- Must be able to speak, read and write English
- Must have a minimum of 1 year of sales experience
- Must be authorized to work in the United States and not require work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position now or in the future.
- Apart from religious observations, must have open availability and able to work 40/hrs a week including days, evenings, weekends and holidays.
We will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories as required by, and consistent with, applicable law.