Car Sales Certification Inspector - Pensacola, FL
Enterprise Rent-A-Car has an opening for a full-time Car Sales Certification Inspector. The Car Sales Certification Inspector will ensure the Car Sales vehicles meet all the company's quality standards. This position is of routine difficulty requiring the exercise of reasonable judgment and initiative.
This position starts at $14.10/hour.
Must be available to work 40+ hours per week, Monday - Friday from 7:00 a.m. - 6:00 p.m. with occassional Saturdays. This position is located at 6300 Pensacola Boulevard, Suite A, Pensacola, FL 32505.
- Take digital pictures of certified vehicles for uploading to the Car Sales internet using the company platform
- Identify and enter the vehicle attributes into the company platform
- Print and apply vehicle materials – FTCs (Federal Trade Commission), Price Stickers and Feature Sheets
- Move vehicles to ensure lot remains organized for efficiency or off lot for reconditioning
- Conduct a quality assurance review of vehicle after reconditioning is complete
- Inspect vehicle quality and cleanliness while on dealership lots
- Replace missing trim parts to maintain vehicle appearance
- Perform car detail/cleaning and touch-up as needed
- Walk dealership lot and pick up any debris
- Exhibit a professional appearance and comply with all uniform and PPE (personal protective equipment) requirements
- Adhere to local environmental regulations
WORKING CONDITIONS/EQUIPMENT USED:
- Work environment involves moderate exposure to hazards or physical risks, which requires following basic safety requirements, including road rules and facility regulations
- Work is performed outside in all types of weather and temperatures and in a typical office environment
- Moderate physical activity which requires handling of objects up to 10 pounds with long periods of standing and walking
- Moderate exposure to unusual elements such as temperature, dirt, dust, fumes, smoke, unpleasant odors and/or loud noises, which may vary based on location
Equipment used daily includes a large variety of vehicles (may include 15-passenger vans and airport buses, based on location), safety belts, 2-way radio or cellular phone, phone system, computer equipment, printer, fax, printer, copier and safe equipment
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- Must have a high school diploma or GED
- Must have at least 1 year work experience
- Must be authorized to work in the United States and not require work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position now or in the future
- Must have a current and valid driver's license with no more than 2 moving violations and/or at fault accidents on driving record within the past 3 years, and no drug or alcohol related convictions on driving record within the past 5 years (i.e. DUI, DWI).
- Must be able to handle moderate physical activity (light lifting up to 25 lbs.) as well as moderate exposure to unusual elements (rain, snow, dirt/dust)
- Must be able to operate a variety of vehicles
We will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories as required by, and consistent with, applicable law.