Part Time Lot Attendant Morton
We have a great opportunity for a Part Time Lot Attendant (20-25 hours) at our Morton, IL location offering $10.00/hr.
Enterprise Rent-A-Car is the largest and fastest growing privately owned automotive rental and leasing company in the U.S. With over 9,000 branch offices worldwide, Enterprise ranks #1 in the Insurance Replacement Market with yearly revenues of over $16 billion.
The Lot Attendant will inspect vehicles from transporters for damage, complete delivery receipts, check in vehicles, organize lot, perform light maintenance on vehicles, etc. This position also performs other duties assigned by the manager, all completed in a safe and timely manner. This is a frequent outdoor position, must be willing to work in the elements.
This position is for the location of 203 W Ashland St, Morton, IL 61550.
The Lot Attendant is responsible for the care and maintenance of the cars and the lot.
- Inspect and document the condition of incoming vehicles.
- Drive and deliver vehicles locally or out of area as needed, following all rules of the road.
- Ride with or follow another driver to drop off vehicle(s) or pick up multiple vehicles.
- Perform basic maintenance check: antenna, under the hood, inside the vehicle, inside the trunk, and outside vehicle
- Working with Vendors
- Remove fuel from cars using de-fueling station
- Clean vehicle exterior by hand, brush or by operating washing equipment
- Work independantly, or as a part of a team
- Perform miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
- Must be at least 18 years old
- High school diploma or GED required
- Must have a valid driver's license with no more than 1 moving violations and/or at-fault accidents on driving record in the past 3 years
- No drug or alcohol related convictions on driving record in the past 5 years
- Must be able to lift 30 lb. in order to assist customers
- Must be authorized to work in the United States and not require work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position now or in the future.
- Must be willing to accept a starting wage of $10.00 per hour
- Must be willing to work outdoors in inclement weather conditions
- Apart from religious observations, must be able to work 20-25 hours within the following schedule(s):
Monday through Friday 730am-1230pm
or Monday through Friday 1230pm-530pm