Automotive Technician (P)
Enterprise Mobility has an exciting opportunity for an Automotive Technician. The Automotive Technician performs car service, repair, preventive maintenance, in-fleeting service, and vehicle reconditioning service according to company policy and procedures. This position requires the exercise of reasonable judgment and initiative. Performs all responsibilities with a focus on the needs of our customers and in accordance with our Quality Standards.
The pay range for this position starts at $28 / hour with a range of $28-$40.00 / hour (Certifications/ASE/OEM)
$28.00 with 4 ASE or 4 OEM training/certifications is the starting salary, with opportunity to add $1/hour per ASE up to 10 in total.
- Tool Stipend ($500 / annually)
- Medical, Dental, Vision & Life Insurance
- Hourly Pay (not flat rate)
- Paid Time Off
- 401k Match & Profit Sharing
- Upward mobility/Opportunities for promotion
- Updated facilities/work area
- Multi-brand fleet - Get to work on all makes/models of vehicles
- Paid Certification Training
- Fun place to work!
This position is located at our Service Center 7001 Essington Ave Philadelphia, Pennsylvania 19153.
We are currently hiring for multiple schedules, working up to 40 hours per week.
- Monday - Friday 7am - 3pm
- Monday - Friday 3pm - 11pm
Schedule 3: (Overnight - pay differential is $.50 / hour)
- Sunday - Thursday 11pm - 7am
Get on the fast track to a more rewarding career with Enterprise Mobility, a team committed to quality, innovation, customer satisfaction and employee development.
We are a multibillion-dollar industry leader that is rapidly expanding and growing. Exciting careers and opportunities are made possible, because how far you go is really up to you. It's a fast-paced, people oriented business that offers incredible earning potential and performance-based promotions.
Our philosophy is to take care of our customers and employees first. We know if we do this, success will follow - for both our company and our employees.
- Ensure that all repairs and preventative maintenance are completed according to the manufacturers specifications and guidelines.
- Complete required manufacturer's training and perform warranty and recall repairs.
- Complete ADA installs as required upon completion of training.
- Maintain vehicle repair history by documenting a Repair Order to accurately reflect steps taken and part(s) used during the repair.
- Provide safe and reliable vehicles upon completion of repairs and preventative maintenance.
- Comply with part and inventory tracking procedures.
- Utilize multiple manufacturers’ websites, software and diagnostic tools.
- May process new fleet, LOFR, tires, fuel reclamation or buy-backs.
- Maintain the work area in a safe and clean condition.
- Requires ability to perform manual labor, such as, bending, kneeling, crouching, lifting, standing, and walking for extended periods of time.
- Moderate physical activity which requires handling of objects up to 50 pounds with long periods of standing and walking.
- Perform miscellaneous job-related duties as required.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
- Two years of mechanical experience in an automotive repair shop servicing current model vehicles required.
- Minimum of 4 OEM training/Certification OR 4 current and valid ASE certifications required
- Understanding of GM, Ford, Toyota, and Chrysler warranty procedures is a plus.
- Must have a valid driver's license.
- Must have a valid PA State Inspection license.
- Must have a valid PA State Emissions license.
- Must be authorized to work in the United States and not require work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position now or in the future.
- Must be able to complete a pre-employment drug test and will be subject to random drug and alcohol testing.
- Must be at least 18 years of age.