Get on the fast track to a more rewarding career with Enterprise Holdings, a team committed to quality, innovation, customer satisfaction and employee development.
We are a multibillion-dollar industry leader that is rapidly expanding and growing. Exciting careers and opportunities are made possible, because how far you go is really up to you. It's a fast-paced, people oriented business that offers incredible earning potential and performance-based promotions.
Our philosophy is to take care of our customers and employees first. We know if we do this, success will follow - for both our company and our employees.
Enterprise Holdings has an exciting opportunity for an ASE Certified Automotive Technician. The Automotive Technician performs car service, repair, preventive maintenance, in-fleeting service, and vehicle reconditioning service according to company policy and procedures. This position requires the exercise of reasonable judgment and initiative. Performs all responsibilities with a focus on the needs of our customers and in accordance with our Quality Standards.
The successful candidate will be required to work a full time flexible schedule to include weekends, nights, and some holidays depending on business demand.
This position is a full time position which requires a commitment of up to 40 hours per week based on the schedule provided below. Full time employees are entitled to paid time off and are eligible to participate in a comprehensive benefits plan which includes medical & prescription drug coverage, dental & vision coverages as well as 401k.
This position starts at $23.25 per hour, depending on experience. We are also offering a $1000 signing bonus which will be paid out after 90 days of employment.
This position is based out of our Service Center location: 7001 Essington Avenue, Philadelphia, PA 19153.
- Ensure that all repairs and preventative maintenance are completed according to the manufacturers specifications and guidelines.
- Complete required manufacturer's training and perform warranty and recall repairs.
- Complete ADA installs as required upon completion of training.
- Maintain vehicle repair history by documenting a Repair Order to accurately reflect steps taken and part(s) used during the repair.
- Provide safe and reliable vehicles upon completion of repairs and preventative maintenance.
- Comply with part and inventory tracking procedures.
- Utilize multiple manufacturers’ websites, software and diagnostic tools.
- May process new fleet, LOFR, tires, fuel reclamation or buy-backs.
- Maintain the work area in a safe and clean condition.
- Requires ability to perform manual labor, such as, bending, kneeling, crouching, lifting, standing, and walking for extended periods of time.
- Moderate physical activity which requires handling of objects up to 50 pounds with long periods of standing and walking.
- Perform related duties as required.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
- Must have a valid, unrestricted driver's license.
- Must be at least 18 years of age.
- Must have a valid PA State Inspection license.
- Must have a valid PA State Emissions license.
- Four years of mechanical experience in a dealership automotive repair shop servicing current model vehicles is required.
- Must have at least 4 current and valid ASE certifications.
Must be living within a reasonable commute of no more than 1 hour to the location(s) listed above within 30 days of anticipated start date.
- Must be authorized to work in the United States and not require work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position now or in the future.
- Must have satisfactory background check inclusive of driving (no more than 2 moving violations and/or at fault accidents in the past 3 years, and no drug or alcohol related conviction on driving record in the last 3 years) criminal, employment reference, education and social security. A conviction will not necessarily disqualify you for employment. Rather, such factors as age and date of conviction, seriousness and nature of the crime, and rehabilitation will be considered. Applicants will not be asked about their criminal record and no criminal background checks will be conducted unless and until a conditional offer of employment has been extended.
- Apart from religious observations, must be able to work the following schedule:
- Sunday 7:00am to 3:00pm, Monday 3:00pm to 11:00pm, Tuesday 3:00pm to 11:00pm, Wednesday 3:00pm to 11:00pm and Saturday 7:00am to 3:00pm
- Must be willing to accept the starting rate of pay of $23.25 per hour.