Car Detailer National Alamo Philadelphia Airport
Get on the fast track to a more rewarding career with National Car Rental and Alamo Rent A Car - teams that are committed to quality, innovation, customer satisfaction and employee development. We are a multibillion-dollar industry leader that is rapidly expanding and growing. At National and Alamo, exciting careers and opportunities are made possible, because how far you go is really up to you. It's a fast-paced, people oriented business that offer incredible earning potential and performance-based promotions.
National and Alamo has an exciting opportunity for a Car Detailer. The Car Detailer prepares and services vehicles prior to rental including: refueling, cleaning and washing, checking fluids and pressure levels of all vehicles. Performs all responsibilities with a focus on the needs of our customers and in accordance with our Quality Standards.
This positions starts at $11.25 per hour plus performance incentives, ranging a total hourly pay between $11.75 and $15.00 per hour based on productivity. As a full time role this position offers benefits which include health, vision, dental, 401k and paid time off.
The position is located at the Philadelphia Airport (1 Arrivals Road, Philadelphia, PA 19153).
- Inspect vehicle to ensure safety equipment is in working order; lights, tires, brakes, wipers, horn, seat belts, mirrors and back-up lights.
- Inspect vehicles for unidentified body damage.
- Clean all exterior and interior windows and mirrors and vacuum interior, floor, seats, ashtray and trunk.
- Place items found in vehicles in lost and found.
- Drive the vehicle from drop off point to service area; drive vehicle through car wash and to ready line as necessary.
- Ensure that the key tag is properly marked with the correct VIN or Unit number and license plate number.
- Maintain a clean and orderly work area and report any unsafe or hazardous conditions.
- Complete the out-of-service tag and ensure the vehicle is moved to the maintenance area if necessary.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
- Must have a valid unrestricted driver’s license.
- Must be at least 18 years old.
- Must have satisfactory background check inclusive of driving (no more than 2 moving violations and/or at fault accidents in the past 3 years, and no drug or alcohol related conviction on driving record in the last 3 years) criminal, employment reference, education and social security. A conviction will not necessarily disqualify you for employment. Rather, such factors as age and date of conviction, seriousness and nature of the crime, and rehabilitation will be considered. Applicants will not be asked about their criminal record and no criminal background checks will be conducted unless and until a conditional offer of employment has been extended.
- Must be authorized to work in the United States and not require work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position now or in the future.
Must be living within a reasonable commute of no more than 1 hour to the location(s) listed above within 30 days of anticipated start date.
- Must have at least 1 year of work experience.
- Must be able to work outside in all weather conditions year round.
- Must be available to work 40 hours per week, including weekends.
- Must be able to work available schedules, schedules will be discussed in the interview process.