Customer Experience Representative
Enterprise Mobility operates the Enterprise Rent-A-Car, National Car Rental, and Alamo car rental brands and has frequently been named one of the top places to work. Enterprise Mobility is the largest and fastest growing privately owned automotive rental and leasing company in North America and we are hiring now! We are working towards our shared vision to be the world's best and most trusted mobility company.
The National/Alamo brand of Enterprise Mobility has an exciting opportunity for a Customer Experience Representative (CXR). The Customer Service Representative provides superior, friendly, and efficient transactions and offering company approved services and products to provide a positive experience for all customers. This position also facilitates the rental process through verification and documentation of all necessary driver information to provide for an efficient and timely rental and return experience.
This pay for this position starts at $17.42 / hour with the ability to earn additional monthly commission bonuses.
This position is located at at the Philadelphia International Airport - 1 Arrival Road, Philadelphia, PA 19153.
- Paid time off
- Employee rental car discounts
- Retirement savings plan including 401k with matching profit sharing
- Health Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Training and development
We are hiring for the following schedules:
- Schedule 1 Sunday, Monday, Friday and Saturday (9am - 7pm)
- Schedule 2 Sunday, Monday, Wednesday, Thursday, and Friday (12pm - 8pm)
- Schedule 3 Sunday, Monday, Tuesday and Friday (4pm - 2am)
- Schedule 4 Sunday, Monday, Tuesday, and Saturday (4pm -2am)
- Schedule 5 Monday, Wednesday, Thursday, Saturday (4pm - 2am)
- Schedule 6 Sunday, Tuesday, Wednesday and Saturday (9am - 7pm)
- Schedule 7 Sunday, Monday, Thursday, and Friday (4pm - 2am)
- Meet and greet customers in a professional, friendly, and timely manner
- Provide superior, efficient customer service by understanding and communicating rental terms and conditions, vehicle features and other services
- Use Company approved sales and service techniques to determine customer needs and offer optional protection products, upgrades, fuel options and other additional equipment
- Offer additional customer assistance by offering directions, maps, local area information, and appropriate service information
- Answer incoming calls for reservations, rate quotes, general questions and answers, provide information and resolution for customers, other branches, and other vendors
- Place outgoing calls for callback management, and miscellaneous calls as assigned
- Assist to assess condition of rental upon return
- Notify Management of any known customer problems
- Notify Management of any known vehicle problems and any required vehicle maintenance
- Continuously build knowledge and skills, pursue on the job training and development opportunities and any company sponsored classroom training
- Perform miscellaneous and backup duties job-related duties as assigned
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
- Must be at least 18 years old
- Must have a minimum of 2 years of customer service or sales experience in retail, guest services, or administrative support
- Must have a valid drivers license
- Must be authorized to work in the United States and not require work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position now or in the future.
- Must be living within a reasonable commute of no more than 1 hour to the location listed above within 30 days of anticipated start date