Customer Service Representative - Exit Booth Agent - PHL
Enterprise Holdings is seeking a responsible, dedicated person to join our team as a Full Time Exit Booth Agent. This position pays up to $16.53 / hour ($14.25 / hour plus monthly bonus opportunities totaling up to $300 per month and a shift differential for hours worked between 11:00pm to 6:59am of $.50/hour).
This position is located at our Philadelphia International Airport branch, located at 1 Arrival Road, Philadelphia, PA 19153.
- Paid time off
- Employee discount
- Retirement savings plan including 401k with matching profit sharing
- Health Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Training and development
We are currently hiring for the following schedules, working up to 40 hours per week:
- Schedule 1: Monday 5pm to 1am, Tuesday 4pm to midnight, Wednesday 4pm to midnight, Thursday 5pm to 1am
- Schedule 2: Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday 11am to 7pm
- Schedule 3: Sunday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Saturday 4pm to 2am
Enterprise Holdings operates the National, Enterprise, and Alamo car rental brands and has frequently been named one of the top places to work. Enterprise Holdings is the largest and fastest growing privately owned automotive rental and leasing company in the North America.
We have an exciting opportunity for an Exit Booth Agent. The Exit Booth Agent provides superior, friendly, efficient service during all aspects of the rental car assignment process; facilitates the rental process through verification and documentation of all necessary driver information and vehicle selection information for an efficient and timely rental and return experience. Performs all responsibilities with a focus on the needs of our customers and in accordance with our Quality Standards.
We are hiring now for immediate openings. Responsibilities include:
- Prepare all rental documents accurately and completely.
- Verify car information and VIN number for security and car control.
- Provide additional service to Emerald Aisle members by offering our refueling option.
- Maintain the appearance of the Exit Booth and surrounding areas to present a neat and orderly image.
- Ensure that "Booth" is stocked with appropriate supplies to meet the needs of our customers.
- Provide all customers with undivided attention while assisting them at the exit booth.
- Make eye contact and greet all customers; thank customer at the conclusion of all transactions.
- Assist customers with directions, maps, local area information, and appropriate service information; effectively and efficiently resolve all customer service issues as necessary.
- Perform other customer service related duties, in addition to those listed, to ensure our service levels meets the needs of the customer.
- Process Returns as necessary.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
- Must be at least 18 years old
- Minimum of 6 months of experience working in customer service
- Must have satisfactory background check inclusive of a valid, unrestricted drivers license (no more than 2 moving violations and/or at fault accidents in the past 3 years, and no drug or alcohol related conviction on driving record in the last 3 years) criminal, employment reference, education and social security. A conviction will not necessarily disqualify you for employment. Rather, such factors as age and date of conviction, seriousness and nature of the crime, and rehabilitation will be considered. Applicants will not be asked about their criminal record and no criminal background checks will be conducted unless and until a conditional offer of employment has been extended.
- Must be authorized to work in the United States and not require work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position now or in the future.
- Must be living within a reasonable commute of no more than 1 hour to the location(s) listed above within 30 days of anticipated start date.