Exit Booth Agent - Philadelphia International Airport - Enterprise
Get on the fast track to a more rewarding career with Enterprise Rent a Car - teams that are committed to quality, innovation, customer satisfaction and employee development.
We are a multi-billion dollar industry leader that is rapidly expanding and growing. At Enterprise Rent a Car, exciting careers and opportunities are made possible, because how far you go is really up to you. It's a fast-paced, people oriented business that offers incredible earning potential and performance-based promotions.
Our philosophy is to take care of our customers and employees first. We know if we do this, success will follow - for both our company and our employees.
Enterprise has an exciting opportunity for an Exit Booth Agent. The Exit Booth Agent provides superior, friendly, efficient service during all aspects of the rental car assignment process; facilitates the rental process through verification and documentation of all necessary driver information and vehicle selection information for an efficient and timely rental and return experience. Performs all responsibilities with a focus on the needs of our customers and in accordance with our Quality Standards.
This is a full time role working 40 hours per week at the Philadelphia International Airport. Employee are eligible for benefits after 90 days which include health, prescription, dental, vision, 401k and paid time off. This position pays $12.00/hour plus tips. A weekend shift differential pay of $.20/hour is available for hours worked during the weekend.
- Prepare all rental documents accurately and completely.
- Verify car information and VIN number for security and car control.
- Provide additional service to Emerald Aisle members by offering our refueling option.
- Maintain the appearance of the Exit Booth and surrounding areas to present a neat and orderly image.
- Ensure that "Booth" is stocked with appropriate supplies to meet the needs of our customers.
- Provide all customers with undivided attention while assisting them at the exit booth.
- Make eye contact and greet all customers; thank customer at the conclusion of all transactions.
- Assist customers with directions, maps, local area information, and appropriate service information; effectively and efficiently resolve all customer service issues as necessary.
- Perform other customer service related duties, in addition to those listed, to ensure our service levels meets the needs of the customer.
- Process Returns as necessary.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
- Must have a valid unrestricted driver’s license
- Must be at least 18 years old
- Minimum of 6 months of experience handling customer service functions in a retail setting.
- Must have satisfactory background check inclusive of driving (no more than 2 moving violations and/or at fault accidents in the past 3 years, and no drug or alcohol related conviction on driving record in the last 3 years) criminal, employment reference, education and social security. A conviction will not necessarily disqualify you for employment. Rather, such factors as age and date of conviction, seriousness and nature of the crime, and rehabilitation will be considered. Applicants will not be asked about their criminal record and no criminal background checks will be conducted unless and until a conditional offer of employment has been extended.
- Must be authorized to work in the United States and not require work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position now or in the future.
- Must be living within a reasonable commute of no more than 1 hour to the location(s) listed above within 30 days of anticipated start date.
- Must be willing to accept starting pay of $12.00/hour
- Apart from religious observation, must be able to work the following shift:
- Sunday 11am to 9pm
- Saturday 11am to 9pm
- Thursday 12pm to 10pm
- Friday 12pm to 10pm