Inventory Coordinator - Southwest Philadelphia
We currently have an opening for an Inventory Coordinator in our Remarketing department, located at 70th Street in Southwest Philadelphia.
The Inventory Coordinator will work with the existing team responsible for vehicle check-in and organization for the Remarketing department. This is an excellent opportunity for someone who is extremely organized, detail-oriented, and highly cognizant of the importance of maintaining confidentiality.
This is a full time position starting at $16.00 / hour. The schedule for this position is Monday to Friday, 7:00 AM-4:00 PM.
- Ability to organize and account for fluctuating inventory (lot organization/in or outbound vehicles)
- Check in and process 100+ vehicles transactions (daily)
- Assisting with moving vehicles on and off the lot
- Interaction and coordination with drivers and management.
- Maintain a regular and reliable level of attendance and punctuality.
- Verify car information and VIN number for security and car control.
- High volume lot organization with safety, efficiency, and security in mind
- Maintain systems for key organization and security of inventory
- Provide all in-coming/out-going personnel with undivided attention while assisting them at the exit booth.
- Accurately complete paperwork associated with repairs, pick-up and delivery of vehicles
- Effective vendor/account engagement including, but not limited to: scheduling minor repairs, coordinating pick up and delivery, handling multiple vehicle transactions
- Notify Management of potential safety concerns regarding equipment, lot conditions and vehicles
- Perform miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned (i.e additional administrative work, light janitorial, driving, etc.)
- Able to perform physical requirements related to PDI process
- Perform minor reconditioning/maintenance needs: vacuuming, installing heal pads, checking tires etc
- Check in and detect/describe damages on incoming deletes and fleet units
- Inspect vehicles for reconditioning needs prior to delivery per specified requirements
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
Physical Demands and Environmental Conditions:
- Limited to light physical effort is required including the handling of average-weight objects (up to 10 pounds).
- Generally requires a great deal of standing for long periods of time, walking and bending.
- Requires the ability to work outside in all weather conditions.
- Requires some flexibility in working hours.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
- Must be at least 18 years old
- Must have a valid driver's license
- Must be authorized to work in the United States and not require work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position now or in the future
- Must be able to work in all types of weather conditions