Lot Attendant Southwest Philadelphia VM Team
Enterprise Rent-A-Car has an exciting Lot Attendant opportunity available in our Vehicle Maintenance department. The lot attendant is responsible for moving and positioning vehicles to various designated locations for servicing, transport and/or rental. Perform all responsibilities with a focus on the needs of our customers and in accordance with our Quality Standards.
This position will be located out of our Southwest Philadelphia Maintenance Facility (7001 Essington Avenue, Philadelphia, PA 19153).
This is a full-time position, paying $13.50 / hour and candidates must be available to work one of the following schedules:
- Monday - Friday: 2:00 PM - 11:00 PM
- Receiving of cars from the rentral branches
- Detecting damage on incoming vehicles.
- Cleaning cars as needed, removing trash from cars etc.
- Drive serviced vehicles to ready line
- Fuel and clean vehicles, so that they are rental ready
- Move vehicles to different areas of the lot or facility as needed.
- Operate all vehicles in a safe manner.
- Notify Manager of any vehicle problems.
- Perform miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned.
- Some minor computer entry to tag vehicles as checked in.
- Organization of the parking lot(s) and inventory.
- Location of keys for units being moved.
- Inventory tracking and reconciliation
- Interaction and coordination with management, transport drivers and the driver employees.
- High volume lot organization with safety, efficiency, and security in mind.
- Notify Management of potential safety concerns regarding equipment, lot conditions and vehicles.
- Verify car information and VIN number for security and car control.
- Maintain systems for key organization and security of inventory.
- Provide all in-coming/out-going personnel with undivided attention while assisting them at the exit booth.
Physical Demands and Environmental Conditions:
- Limited to light physical effort is required including the handling of average-weight objects (up to 10 pounds).
- Generally requires a great deal of standing for long periods of time, walking and bending.
- Requires the ability to work outside in all weather conditions.
- Requires some flexibility in working hours.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
- Must be at least 18 years of age.
- Must have satisfactory background check inclusive of a valid, unrestrictive drivers license (no more than 2 moving violations and/or at fault accidents in the past 3 years, and no drug or alcohol related conviction on driving record in the last 3 years) criminal, employment reference, education and social security. A conviction will not necessarily disqualify you for employment. Rather, such factors as age and date of conviction, seriousness and nature of the crime, and rehabilitation will be considered. Applicants will not be asked about their criminal record and no criminal background checks will be conducted unless and until a conditional offer of employment has been extended.
- Must be authorized to work in the United States and not require work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position now or in the future.
- Must be willing and able to work outside in all weather conditions.