Get on the fast track to a more rewarding career with National Car Rental and Alamo Rent A Car - teams that are committed to quality, innovation, customer satisfaction and employee development.
We are a multi-billion dollar industry leader that is rapidly expanding and growing. At National and Alamo, exciting careers and opportunities are made possible, because how far you go is really up to you. It's a fast-paced, people oriented business that offers incredible earning potential and performance-based promotions.
Our philosophy is to take care of our customers and employees first. We know if we do this, success will follow - for both our company and our employees.
National and Alamo has an exciting opportunity for a Return Agent. The Return Agent provides superior, friendly, efficient service during all aspects of the rental car process, and assists all customers with the rental return process. Provides professional, knowledgeable and courteous service while accurately completing all transactions. Performs all responsibilities with a focus on the needs of our customers and in accordance with our Quality Standards.
This is a full time role working 40 hours per week at the Philadelphia International Airport. Employee are eligible for benefits after 90 days which include health, prescription, dental, vision, 401k and paid time off. This position pays $12.00/hour plus incentives.
- Greet all customers using prescribed, appropriate dialogue as they arrive on the lot.
- Remind customer to check for personal belongings. Identify any items found in the vehicle with a unit number, date, time and turn into lost and found.
- Advise and review rental charges; and provide an accurate receipt to the customer.
- Provide information in a professional and courteous manner regarding transportation to the airport terminal. Thank customers using the prescribed dialogue.
- Inquire about service, satisfaction and document dissatisfaction.
- Check vehicle for damage on incoming vehicles and direct customer to counter for completion of damage/loss report.
- Use of proper statement to determine if vehicle is being returned with full tank of gas.
- Complete a service alert for any mechanical and or body damage communicated by the customers.
- Identify vehicles, which are on system hold for turnback, time or mileage, recall, or any other special lock and verify their movement to the proper lot location.
- Identify and tag vehicles that have been flagged for grounding or preventative maintenance and verify their movement to the proper lot location.
- Keep lot organized for ease of access and traffic flow.
- Understand the CDW/Choice process; knowledge of the rental/return documents, fuel services, days/extra hours/surcharges and optional coverages.
- Understand the damage loss report reporting procedure.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
- Must have a valid unrestricted driver’s license
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- Minimum of 6 months of experience handling face to face customer service in a retail setting
- Must have satisfactory background check inclusive of driving (no more than 2 moving violations and/or at fault accidents in the past 3 years, and no drug or alcohol related conviction on driving record in the last 3 years) criminal, employment reference, education and social security. A conviction will not necessarily disqualify you for employment. Rather, such factors as age and date of conviction, seriousness and nature of the crime, and rehabilitation will be considered. Applicants will not be asked about their criminal record and no criminal background checks will be conducted unless and until a conditional offer of employment has been extended.
- Must be authorized to work in the United States and not require work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position now or in the future.
- Must be living within a reasonable commute of no more than 1 hour to the location listed above within 30 days of anticipated start date.
- Must be willing to accept starting pay of $12/hour plus incentives
- Apart from religious observation, must be able to work one of the following shifts:
- Shift 1 - Sunday 11am-7pm, Wednesday 9am-5pm, Thursday 10am-6pm, Friday 10am-6pm, Saturday 7am-3pm
- Shift 2 - Sunday 3pm-11pm, Tuesday 12pm-8pm, Wednesday 12pm-8pm, Friday 9am-5pm, Saturday 12pm-8pm
- Shift 3 - Tuesday 2pm-10pm, Wednesday 2pm-10pm, Thursday 2pm-10pm, Friday 2pm-10pm, Saturday 2pm-10pm