Sr. Customer Service Representative
Enterprise has an exciting opportunity for a Sr. Customer Service Representative - Return Agent. This position provides superior, friendly, efficient service during all aspects of the rental car process, and assists all customers with the rental return process. The Return Agent provides professional, knowledgeable and courteous service while accurately completing all transactions. The Return Agent performs all responsibilities with a focus on the needs of our customers and in accordance with our Quality Standards.
This position starts at $11.25/hour and is a full time position, which requires a commitment of 40 hours / week. We are looking for a candidate who can work all of the days and times that are posted in the schedule.
- Greet all customers using prescribed, appropriate dialogue as they arrive on the lot.
- Remind customer to check for personal belongings. Identify any items found in the vehicle with a unit number, date, time and turn into lost and found.
- Advise and review rental charges; and provide an accurate receipt to the customer.
- Provide information in a professional and courteous manner regarding transportation to the airport terminal. Thank customers using the prescribed dialogue.
- Inquire about service, satisfaction and document dissatisfaction.
- Discreetly check vehicle for damage on incoming vehicles and direct customer to counter for completion of damage/loss report.
- Use of proper statement to determine if vehicle is being returned with full tank of gas.
- Complete a service alert for any mechanical and or body damage communicated by the customers.
- Identify vehicles, which are on system hold for turnback, time or mileage, recall, or any other special lock and verify their movement to the proper lot location.
- Identify and tag vehicles that have been flagged for grounding or preventative maintenance and verify their movement to the proper lot location.
- Keep lot organized for ease of access and traffic flow.
- Understand the CDW/Emerald Aisle/Choice process; knowledge of the rental/return documents, fuel services, days/extra hours/surcharges and optional coverages.
- Understand the damage loss report reporting procedure.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
- Must have a valid unrestricted driver’s license
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- Minimum of 6 months of experience handling face to face customer service in a retail setting
- Must have satisfactory background check inclusive of driving (no more than 2 moving violations and/or at fault accidents in the past 3 years, and no drug or alcohol related conviction on driving record in the last 3 years) criminal, employment reference, education and social security. A conviction will not necessarily disqualify you for employment. Rather, such factors as age and date of conviction, seriousness and nature of the crime, and rehabilitation will be considered. Applicants will not be asked about their criminal record and no criminal background checks will be conducted unless and until a conditional offer of employment has been extended.
- Must be authorized to work in the United States and not require work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position now or in the future.
- Must be living within a reasonable commute of no more than 1 hour to the location listed above within 30 days of anticipated start date.
- Must be willing to accept starting pay of $11.25/hour
- Apart from religious observation, must be able to work the following shift: Sunday 3pm - 11pm, Monday 3pm - 11pm, Thursday 12pm - 8pm, Friday 12pm - 8pm, Saturday 12pm - 8pm