Truck Rental Sales Internship Southwest Philadelphia
The Enterprise Truck Rental Division has an opening for a Summer Sales Internship. Our Truck Rental Division provides transportation solutions within the truck rental industry. We are proud to provide truck rentals to our customers with the same high level of service for which Enterprise has become known.
Our truck interns go at a highly energized pace and are truly looking to learn about a sales career. From day one as a paid intern with Enterprise, you'll learn what it takes to run a successful business and acquire highly marketable skills and experience pertaining to every aspect of operating a business. And it's learning by doing, not by getting coffee or filing all day. Our college interns take on the same challenges as our first and second year full-time professionals. It's a team-based environment where the Enterprise employees are supportive and fun to work with. This position offers Business to Business Marketing and Sales opportunities!
If you’re looking to hit the ground running, the Enterprise Sales Internship will help you build valuable business and leadership skills. For a university/college student, the real-world professional experience you’ll receive during the internship will help you stand apart from the crowd, and will be more than just a line on your resume.
This role is located at our Philadelphia location, 7500 Holstein Ave, Philadelphia, PA 19153. The current rate of pay for this position is $17.00 / hour.
When you join our Sales Internship Program, you'll soon discover that every day is different because it is filled with new, exciting, rewarding and often unexpected opportunities. For a season, we’ll put you in the middle of everything, just like our Account Specialists. We’ll give you the chance to develop the skills you need to manage a fleet of vehicles, take care of customers, develop marketing strategies and build relationships with customers and coworkers.
During our internship, you’ll use the skills you learn to complete intern projects and engage in some friendly competition with your peers. You may also be eligible for performance incentives and employee referral rewards.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
- Must be a rising Senior graduating with a Bachelors Degree by May 2025.
- Must be able to start in our internship orientation on Tuesday May 21st, 2024 and work through Friday August 16th, 2024.
- Must have a minimum of 6 months of sales experience in a retail, sales or hospitality industry.
- Must have a valid driver's license.
- Must be authorized to work in the United States and not require work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position now or in the future.
- Must be living within a reasonable commute in Philadelphia County during the duration of the internship.
DOT Requirements: We are subject to certain Department of Transportation Regulations
- All applicants must be at least 21 years of age by the start of the internship (May 21st, 2024) and be qualified to drive under D.O.T. regulations. Applicants will be required to submit an appropriate medical examiner's certificate, or submit to and successfully complete a D.O.T. medical examination.