Automotive Maintenance Coordinator
Enterprise Fleet Management, an affiliate of Enterprise Rent-A-Car, has an exciting opportunity for a Full-Time Automotive Maintenance Coordinators to join our team. This is a great way to bring your automotive knowledge into a professional environment!
The Automotive Maintenance Coordinator is responsible for working with repair vendors throughout the US and Canada and negotiating and approving prices on tires and maintenance services for leased vehicles on our Fleet Maintenance Program. This person also consults with our customers and sales team on vehicle maintenance. The ideal candidate would possess automotive knowledge along with excellent customer service skills.
This is a full-time remote work opportunity open to residents living in Phoenix, Arizona.
The starting base pay for this position is $17.00-$22.00/hr (based on experience). Our team supports ASE certifications and we are an ASE recognized Blue Seal Facility. This position has the opportunity to earn an additional $0.25/hr per ASE that is current (A1-A9, T4, T8, C1, G1 and X1).
Enterprise Fleet Management is a full-service fleet management company for businesses with mid-size fleets. With over 50 fully staffed offices nationwide, EFM supplies cars, light and medium duty trucks and service vehicles to businesses in the United States and Canada.
Fleet Operations is a Corporate Administrative office that supports the growth of the Fleet Management Groups nationwide with lease vehicle acquisition, maintenance, accident repair, insurance tracking, and license & title services. Our Fleet Accounting team also prepares financial statements and general ledger schedules for all the Fleet Management Groups.
- Build and maintain professional working relationships with customers, vendors and sales groups
- Contact customers and sales groups to advise on maintenance issues via phone and e-mail
- Analyze tire requests to ensure correct application
- Negotiate tire pricing and maintenance
- Evaluate maintenance requests for necessity and to avoid duplicated services
- Pro-actively recommend maintenance services
- Communicate billing procedures and requirements to repair facilities
- Process maintenance invoices for payment
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans #LI-REMOTE
Minimum Qualifications Include:
- Must be a permanent resident living in Phoenix, Arizona
- Previous vehicle maintenance experience
- Technical knowledge of automotive maintenance
- Six months of customer service experience
- Previous experience in a in a lube shop, tire shop, repair facility or dealership preferred
- Basic PC knowledge in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel) and basic typing skills
- Automotive technology education, preferred
- ASE (Automotive Service Excellence) certifications a plus
- Willing to accept $17.00-$22.00/hr base pay
- Must have the ability to meet PC, Internet, and telephone equipment requirements
- Must be authorized to work in the United States and not require work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position now or in the future
Qualified Candidates must possess the following competencies:
- Takes action to meet goals and objectives
- Follows a business plan
- Accomplishes tasks according to the direction and instructions provided
- Customer Service
- Provides excellent service to both internal and external customers
- Meets others' needs in a timely manner and with a positive attitude
- Places others' needs above one's own needs
- Demonstrates a strong attention to detail
- Provides facts and details when conveying information
- Thoroughly reviews information for accuracy and consistency
- Gathers and examines information from multiple sources
- Studies facts and details
- Considers past experiences and history
- Effectively communicates both verbally and in writing
- Clearly communicates messages, thoughts, and ideas to others
- Demonstrates strong presentation skills
- Readily adapts to change
- Moves easily from one task or responsibility to another
- Is able to perform tasks or complete processes in ambiguous situations
Work from Home (WFH) Requirements:
- Must have a permanent residence in Phoenix, Arizona
- Have permanent residence with defined working space (home office, spare bedroom, etc.) that is clean, ventilated and quiet
- Working space with working smoke detector, fire extinguisher, and first aid kit
Work from Home (WFH) Technical Requirements:
- Computer running a mainstream supported version of Windows or MacOS (currently Windows 7+ or MacOS 12+)
- Minimum of 4GB RAM (the cloud based system will use a minimum of 1G RAM)
- High-speed Internet connection with a minimum validated upload and download speed of 3Mb or greater (please validate using a speed test tool such as http://www.speedtest.net/)
- Working web camera for virtual collaboration.
- Workstations should connect directly to the ISP router using an Ethernet cable (wireless connections are allowed but be aware of signal strength, interference, and other factors)
- Apple or Android smartphone is needed to download the Authenticator app (must be running a current mainstream supported operating system and Internet browser version)
- Internet browsers: Internet Explorer, Edge, Chrome, Firefox, or Safari
- Anti-virus software must be installed and kept running at all times (included w/ Windows 10)
- Operating system patches must be installed and kept up to date
Enterprise reserves the right to verify your PC meets or exceeds the following requirements.