Automotive Parts Clerk Full Time
Enterprise Holdings is seeking a responsible, hard working person to join our team as a Automotive Parts Clerk. This position is an hourly position and is located at the Phoenix Sky Harbor Airport Service Center. Please see required schedule below before applying.
- Paid time off
- Employee discount
- 401k Retirement plan
- Health Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
The position is a Full Time position (40 hours per week):
- Monday - Friday 6:00am-2:30pm
Position Pays $37440 - $41600 depending on experience, based on a 40 hour work week.
Job Location: Sky Harbor Service Center 1815 E Sky Harbor Cir S, Phoenix AZ 85034
The Service Center is responsible for the servicing and repair to our vehicles. The Parts Clerk is responsible for the ordering and receiving of vehicle parts, preparing the purchase requests, processing returns and credits in our system, and maintaining inventory levels supporting the shop. We are an authorized repair facility for a variety of manufacturers, including all major domestics.
- Generate all maintenance related PO requests
- Process all maintenance-related invoices for payment; all maintenance related copying, filing and record keeping.
- Purchasing and maintaining parts inventory within guidelines
- Process all repair orders and parts invoices as necessary prior to submission for payment
- Communicate and negotiate the lowest possible parts prices while ensuring timely delivery of needed parts
- Follow up with vendors on part delivery ETAs and research back ordered parts to find release dates
- Search a wide range of dealers and vendors to source parts
- Obtain and verify correct part numbers
- Maintain daily, weekly and monthly reports for parts purchased
- Request claims when needed for damaged parts
- Pre-ordering and maintaining inventory of most commonly used parts and tires
- Ensure the return and credit of unused parts
- Develop and manage relationships with parts vendors
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- Must have a high school diploma or GED
- Must be authorized to work in the United States and not require work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position now or in the future.
- Must have a valid drivers license with no more than 2 moving violations and/or at-fault accidents on driving record within the past 3 years, and no drug or alcohol related convictions on driving record within the past 3 years (DUI/DWI)
- Apart from religious observation, must be able to work Monday-Friday 6am-2:30pm