Enterprise Hiring Event: Seasonal Vehicle Delivery Technician
Please join us at our Seasonal Vehicle Delivery Technicians Hiring Event on Wednesday, December 4th!.
Enterprise Holdings operates the largest automotive rental vehicle fleet in the world with annual revenues exceeding $20 billion dollars. With over 10,000 locations world-wide, Enterprise, Alamo and National Car Rental are also the fastest growing brands in the industry.
We are currently looking to add several full-time, seasonal Vehicle Delivery Technicians to our team in Phoenix. The Vehicle Delivery Technician will assist with completing pre-delivery inspections and conducting the in-fleeting process according to company procedures. This position requires the exercise of reasonable judgment, initiative, and attention to detail. This position requires the ability to work in various weather conditions as most of the work will be conducted outside. (i.e. cold, sleet, ice, rain, heat, wind).
The position is SEASONAL (January 2nd - May 15th) and is located at our Remarketing location 1800 W. Watkins Street Phoenix, AZ
Seasonal Full-Time position (40 hours/week) Monday through Friday
- 1st shift 6am - 2:30pm
- 2nd shift 9am - 5:30pm
- Perform in-fleet servicing on new vehicles according to company required procedures and utilizing the delivery checklist.
- Inspect new vehicle deliveries from transporter for damages and/or missing parts and complete the delivery receipt as required by the manufacturer.
- Pull license plates for arrived units, install units, print VIN prints, and put plates on cars.
- Keep new car section of lot organized and responsible for maintaining inventory. Move cars as need to keep lot organized and utilize space efficiently.
- Perform new car inventories as needed.
- Perform all in-fleet servicing of new vehicle stock as needed on the overflow lots.
- Assist all EAN divisions with the process and steps necessary to remove vehicles from the facility.
- Perform miscellaneous duties as required.
- Maintain a regular and reliable level of attendance and punctuality.
- Ensure efficiency of incoming and outgoing vehicles by working as a team.
- Perform light maintenance duties as needed. (i.e. jump starts, tire changes)
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- Must have 6 months of previous work experience
- Must have a valid US Drivers License with no more than 2 moving violations and/or at-fault accidents on driving record in the past 3 years
- No drug or alcohol related conviction on driving record in the past 3 years
- Must be authorized to work in the United States and not require work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position now or in the future.
- Must be able and willing to work in various weather related conditions (i.e. heat, cold, rain, wind)
- Must be able to withstand moderate physical activity and tasks requiring dexterity (i.e. lifting up to 30lbs, bending, long periods of walking and standing, using small hand tools to affix plates to vehicles)
- Must be willing to accept a seasonal position lasting no more than 150 days starting in January 2020. Candidates who are hired will not be eligible for any other opportunities at Enterprise Holdings for a minimum of 6 months following the end of seasonal employment.
- Apart from religious observation, must be able to work Monday - Friday from 6am - 2:30pm OR 9am - 5:30pm