Replacement Rental Representative
Enterprise Holdings is looking to add to our Replacement Rental Representative team! This Replacement Rental Representative acts as a liaison between our internal (branch personnel) and external (insurance adjusters & body shops) partners. This position will return to a safe and clean building by the beginning of 2022.
We will be holding an Indeed Hiring Event for this position on 10/20.
- Take action to meet goals and objectives
- Communicate effectively with your team and business partners via email and phone
- Readily adapt to change
… Then this may be the perfect opportunity you’ve been searching for!
We Work Hard and Reward Hard Work! This remote position offers a compensation package of $ 16.50 / hour and includes paid virtual training, full-time benefits including medical, dental & vision, 401k with a company match of up to 3% and profit sharing, paid time off, employee discounts and much more.
Schedule: Our training is conducted virtually (you will attend training from the comfort of your own home, remotely!) 6am-2:45pm PST Monday-Friday. This training will run for 3 consecutive weeks. The post training schedule for this position offers a flexible start time between 5a - 10am PST Monday-Friday.
- Provide day-to-day account support including reservation capture and branch follow up, callback procedure, adjuster/body shop calls, ERAC Technology, AR procedures & direct adjuster and account interaction and troubleshoot and resolve basic issues
- Perform body shop and adjuster callbacks for the group/region
- Partner with branches for all replacement rental questions and needs
- Assist with ARMS® reservations, ARMS® message waiting and no-show reservations
- Assist with accounts receivable collections
Assist the insurance company with rental management goals:
Reduce loss adjustment expenses (LAE)
Increase customer service
Monitor rental severity
- Work to increase referrals from active account
- Market the benefits of using Enterprise to insurance personnel
- Seek to improve job performance through self-assessment, skill development, training and goal setting
- Maintain a regular and reliable level of attendance and punctuality
- Perform miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans #LI-REMOTE
- Must currently live in the state of Arizona
- Must be a current resident of Phoenix
- Must be authorized to work in the United States and not require work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position now or in the future.
- Must be at least 18 years old
- Bachelor's degree preferred
- Must have at least 6 months of insurance and/or customer service experience
- Must have proficient navigation skills and knowledge of Microsoft Office Applications (Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Outlook)
- Must be able to work a Monday-Friday schedule 5a - 8a PST start
- Must be willing to return on-site
- This position requires 1%-5% travel for training and meetings
- Virtual meetings/training will require on-camera attendance by webcam.
- Must be able to meet all current work from home technical requirements
Work From Home Technical Requirements:
- Must have a Windows PC or Mac (no Chromebooks) with compatible OS versions: Windows 10 or macOS (newest version)
- Must have a computer USB headset with microphone
- Must have a computer with webcam technology
- Must have reliable and consistent high-speed internet access provided by a cable or fiber provider (no DSL, satellite or wireless)
- Minimum upload speed of 2mbps and minimum download speed of 5mbps
- Use of wireless, hotspot or WiFi “air cards” are NOT ALLOWED
- The address on your application must be your current, accurate permanent address
** Enterprise reserves the right to verify that your PC meets or exceeds the following requirements.