Tire and Lube Technician Sky Harbor Airport
Enterprise Holdings is seeking a responsible, hard working person to join our team as a Tire and Lube Technician. This position is an hourly position and is located at the Phoenix Sky Harbor Airport Service Center. Please see required schedule below before applying.
- Paid time off
- Employee discount
- 401k Retirement plan
- Health Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
The position is a Full Time position (40 hours per week).
Position Pays $15.00 - $17.00/hour- depending on experience, PLUS Additional hourly pay for ASE certifications (A4-A7)!
National and Alamo has an exciting opportunity for a Tire and Lube Technician. The Tire and Lube Technician performs preventative maintenance on our auto rental fleet vehicles including oil, fluid and tire changes, repairs and rotations. Depending on your technical expertise, you may be assigned basic repairs or assist our more experienced auto mechanics with more complicated repairs. We offer on the job training and a roadmap to become ASE certified!
- Perform complete vehicle maintenance inspection including tires, brakes, and all fluid levels.
- Perform preventive maintenance (oil change and tire rotation) service according to the manufacturer’s specifications and guidelines.
- Provide safe and reliable vehicles upon completion of repairs and preventative maintenance.
- Repair and replace tires.
- Replacement of wearable parts (i.e. bulbs, wipers).
- Maintain vehicle repair history by documenting a Repair Order to accurately reflect steps taken and part(s) used during the repair.
- Comply with part and inventory tracking procedures.
- May process new fleet, fuel reclamation or buy-backs.
- Maintain safe and clean work area.
- Perform other related duties as required.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- High School Diploma or G.E.D.
- Minimum of 1 year experience handling mechanical service procedures OR enrollment in an Associate’s Degree in Automotive Technology with a minimum of 6 months experience handling mechanical service procedures OR Completion of an Associates Degree in Automotive Technology
- Requires ownership of standard hand tools to perform basic maintenance and repair responsibilities
- Must have a valid driver's license with no more than 2 moving violations and/or at- fault accidents on driving record within the past 3 years
- No drug or alcohol related convictions on driving record within the past 3 years (DUI/DWI)
- Must be willing to take and pass a drug test prior to employment offer
- Must be authorized to work in the U.S. and not require sponsorship now or in the future (e.g. H-1B Visa status)
- Must be able to understand, read, write, and speak English
- Apart from religious observations, must be able to work the following schedule:
- Monday - Thursday 6am-4:30pm