Customer Service Shuttle Bus Driver
Alamo at the Portland International Airport has an exciting opportunity for a Courtesy Shuttle Bus Driver! Like driving? Love working with people? Look no further! Since Alamo is offsite, we provide a courtesy shuttle to take our customers to and from the airport. We are looking for friendly, outgoing, "people" people like YOU to join our team!
This position is subject to DOT regulations, which includes a pre-employment physical and drug screen, which includes screening for marijuana. Candidates must be able to work 40 hours a week. This is a union position, and schedules are a three-month rotation decided by shift bids based on seniority.
Starting pay is $12.75 per hour plus gratuity and bonuses available. (Tips and bonuses can bump hourly pay average up to $15 or more!) We've also got some pretty great benefits, including medical, dental, vision, paid time off, retirement, etc. Worried about parking at the 'port? Don't be! Enterprise has parking onsite for employees.
Applicants must be available to work the following shifts:
- Thurs/Fri/Sat 12:00pm-8:30pm, Sun/Mon 10:00am-6:30pm (Tues/Wed OFF)
Want to learn more? Apply today!
- Deliver customers and vehicles to appropriate destination in a safe and courteous manner
- Greet each customer personally in a friendly and welcoming manner
- Operate the courtesy shuttle in accordance with all laws and regulations while following company policy to ensure a safe and pleasant operating environment
- Assist customer(s) load and unload luggage, enter and exit vehicle and miscellaneous customer needs
- Notify Manager of any customer or vehicle problems including daily maintenance, including but not limited to ensuring proper oil, tire and fluid levels
- Provide appropriate local information, distribute maps and handouts as required
- Communicate with office and other drivers via 2-way radio or cellular phone
- Performs miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
- Must be at least 18 years of age.
- Must have High School diploma or GED
- Must have a valid drivers license
- No more than 2 moving violations and/or at-fault accidents on driving record in the past 3 years. No drug or alcohol related conviction on driving record in the past 5 years.
- Must have previous customer service experience.
- Must be able to lift a minimum of 50 pounds to assist customers.
- Must be authorized to work in the U.S. and not require sponsorship, now or in the future.
- Must be ok with working nights and weekends
- Must be able to work full-time (40 hrs/week) including nights and weekends
- Must be able to complete a pre-employment DOT physical exam to obtain a Medical Card and drug test as required by the USDOT
- Must have a basic understanding of the English language
This position is subject to DOT requirements including a pre-employment drug test and physical. Must be able to work 40 hours a week. Schedules are a three-month rotation decided by shift bids based on seniority.