Automotive Detailer - PDX Airport - Full Time
We are hiring for immediate openings for Full Time Auto Detailers at the PDX Airport!
This position pays $18.00 / hour + Production Bonus (per vehicle detailed) averages between $20 - $22 / hour and is located at the Portland Airport (PDX) 7105 NE Airport Way, Portland OR.
Full Time must be available to work 40 hours/week. Weekends are required (with 2 consecutive weekdays off). Shift times offered start at 4:00am, 8:00am or 12pm.
For Full Time we offer:
- Paid time off
- Employee discount
- Retirement savings plan including 401k with matching profit sharing
- Health Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Training and development
- Regular weekly schedule
- Employee Referral Bonus currently $300-$2000
Enterprise Mobility operates the National, Enterprise, and Alamo car rental brands and has frequently been named one of the top places to work. Enterprise Mobility is the largest and fastest growing privately owned automotive rental and leasing company in North America.
We are committed to maintaining the highest standards of cleanliness in the industry, and as a Car Cleaner you will be at the forefront of our Complete Clean Pledge, going above and beyond our already rigorous cleaning protocols, to protect the health and safety of all.
From trucks to vans to cars of all sizes, the Car Cleaner is responsible for cleaning, sanitizing, inspecting, and preparing vehicles in accordance with our Complete Clean Pledge to ensure that all vehicles rented from the branch are safe and clean.
We are hiring now for immediate openings. Responsibilities include:
- Clean and sanitize vehicle interior per Complete Clean Pledge standards
- Vacuum and prepare vehicle interior per Complete Clean Pledge standards
- Wash, clean and dry the vehicle's exterior - this might include cars of different sizes, as well as vans and trucks.
- Check fuel level and warning lights: inspect windshield for damage; factory reset/restore vehicle setting to clear prior customer data; check for customer items and place anything of value in Lost & Found; verify that registration is present, current and matches the license plate.
- Check fluid levels and add as needed; check tire condition, pressure and tread depth; inspect vehicle exterior for damage
- Fuel and stage vehicle
- Inspect vehicle for any safety concerns; report any warning lights and/or vehicle/windshield/tire damage; pull vehicle out of the prep processing as necessary
- Maintains a clean and orderly work area and report any unsafe or hazardous conditions
- Responsible for wearing proper personal protection equipment (PPE) and ensuring cleaning, detailing, washing and sanitization supplies are available
- Seek to improve job performance through self-assessment, skill development, training and goal setting
- Maintain a regular and reliable level of attendance and punctuality
- Perform miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
- Must be at least 18 years of age.
- Must have a valid driver's license with no more than 2 moving violations or at-fault accidents within the last 3 years
- No drug or alcohol related convictions (DWI/DUI) on driving record in the last 3 years
- Must be authorized to work in the United States and not require work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position now or in the future.
- Must be able to work outside in all weather conditions with moderate exposure to unusual elements such as extreme temperatures, dirt, dust, fumes, smoke, unpleasant odors and/or loud noises