Customer Experience Representative PDX Full-time
Get on the fast track to a more rewarding career with National Car Rental and Alamo Rent A Car - teams that are committed to quality, innovation, customer satisfaction and employee development.
We are a multi-billion dollar industry leader that is rapidly expanding and growing. At National and Alamo, exciting careers and opportunities are made possible, because how far you go is really up to you. It's a fast-paced, people oriented business that offers incredible earning potential and performance-based promotions.
Our philosophy is to take care of our customers and employees first. We know if we do this, success will follow - for both our company and our employees.
National and Alamo have an exciting opportunity for a Customer Experience Representative (CXR). The Customer Experience Representative provides superior, friendly, and efficient transactions and offering company approved services and products to provide a positive experience for all customers. This position also facilitates the rental process through verification and documentation of all necessary driver information to provide for an efficient and timely rental and return experience.
- Paid time off
- Health Benefits
- Employee discounts
- 401k retirement plan
- Training and development
This full-time position is located at PDX Airport 7240 NE Airport Way Portland, OR and pays $16.70 / hr + performance based monthly bonuses.
Must be able to work any shift ranging from 6am-midnight; this schedule is determined on a shift bid and includes nights and weekends.
- Meet and greet customers in a professional, friendly, and timely manner
- Provide superior, efficient customer service by understanding and communicating rental terms and conditions, vehicle features and other services which includes offering optional protection products, upgrades, fuel options and other additional equipment
- Offer additional customer assistance by offering directions, maps, local area information, and appropriate service information
- Notify Management of any known customer problems
- Notify Management of any known vehicle problems and any required vehicle maintenance
- Continuously build knowledge and skills, pursue on the job training and development opportunities and any company sponsored classroom training
- Perform miscellaneous and backup duties or job-related duties as assigned
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
- Must be at least 18 years old
- High School Diploma or G.E.D. required
- No more than 2 moving violations and/or at-fault accidents on driving record in the past 3 years
- No drug or alcohol related event on driving record in the past 3 years (DUI, DWI)
- Must be authorized to work in the United States and not require work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position now or in the future.
- Must be able to work any shift ranging from 6am-midnight; this schedule is determined on a shift bid and includes nights and weekends.