Customer Service Rep for Enterprise Rent-A-Car at PDX!
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
Enterprise Rent-A-Car at the Portland International Airport is looking to grow our Customer Assistance Representative - Counter team! Enterprise is a fun and friendly place where team work rules. We work hard, and reward hard work. It's a fast-paced, fun environment at the nation's top airport location. If you enjoy a job where you're not staring at the clock, this is the one for you!
Counter Customer Assistance Reps assist our customers by greeting them at the rental counter. They assist in checking them into their electronic reservation, offer optional products such as GPS, car seats and fuel. This is considered a sales position and is the perfect opportunity for those with superior customer service skills and persuasive skills. Love helping people? We'd love to hear from you!
- Mon/Thurs/Fri 9:00am-5:30pm, Sat/Sun 7:00am-3:30pm (Tues/Wed OFF)
Want to learn more? Apply today and chat with a recruiter to see if this is the job for you!
- Provide a high level of customer service
- Meet and greet customers in a friendly and timely manner
- Provide directions and general assistance
- Understand and communicate rental terms and conditions
- Responsible for notifying Management of any known vehicle problems and any required vehicle maintenance
- Inspect vehicle's condition upon return and process any damage claims (if applicable)
- Collect any owed fuel expenses
- Review and process final bill with customer
- Perform miscellaneous and backup duties job-related duties as assigned
- Must be at least 18 years old
- High school diploma or GED equivalent required; some college preferred
- Requires at least 6 months customer service experience within the past 5 years
- Must have a valid drivers license with no more than 2 moving violations and/or at-fault accidents on driving record in the past 3 years
- No drug or alcohol related event on driving record in the past 5 years (DUI, DWI, failed breath test, diversion agreement or similar)
- Must be authorized to work in the United States and not require work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position now or in the future.