Customer Service Representative - PDX Airport - Full-time
Enterprise Rent-A-Car at the Portland International Airport is looking to grow our Customer Service Representative - team!
The Customer Service Representative will provide a high level of customer service by assisting both internal and external customers, primarily face-to-face, supporting their branch and rental needs. You will gain knowledge through local training and hands-on experience to provide administrative support, service customers, and act as a rental back-up.
Enterprise is a fun and friendly place where team work rules. We work hard, and reward hard work. It's a fast-paced, fun environment at the nation's top airport location. If you enjoy a job where you're not staring at the clock, this is the one for you!
- Paid vacations
- Health insurance for you and your family
- 401K + employer match
- Rental discounts
- Paid Leaves — (Maternity, Parental, Adoption, Bereavement)
Details on benefits available are available at https://careers.enterprise.com/rewards-and-benefits
- Provide a high level of customer service by assisting customers and assessing their rental needs in person
- Meet and greet customers in a friendly and timely manner
- Provide directions and general assistance
- Understand and communicate rental terms and conditions, vehicle features and other services
- Sell optional protection products, upgrades, fuel options and other additional equipment
- Assist to assess condition of rental upon return
- Responsible for notifying Management of any known vehicle problems and any required vehicle maintenance
- Perform various administrative and basic accounting functions such as: research and billing support tasks, accounts receivables, transfer and key logs, run miscellaneous reports, supply maintenance, process customer billing
- Perform miscellaneous and backup duties job-related duties as assigned
- Must be at least 18 years old
- Must have a valid drivers license
- High school diploma or equivalent required
- No more than 2 moving violations and/or at-fault accidents on driving record in the past 3 years
- No drug or alcohol related event on driving record in the past 3 years (DUI, DWI)
- Must be authorized to work in the United States and not require work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position now or in the future.