Customer Service Representative PDX Airport Full-time
Enterprise Rent-A-Car at the Portland International Airport is looking to grow our Customer Service Representative team!
The Customer Service Representative will provide a high level of customer service by assisting both internal and external customers, primarily face-to-face, supporting their branch and rental needs. You will gain knowledge through local training and hands-on experience to provide administrative support, service customers, and act as a rental back-up.
We are a multi-billion-dollar industry leader that is rapidly expanding and growing. At Enterprise, exciting careers and opportunities are made possible, because how far you go is really up to you. It's a fast-paced, people-oriented business that offers incredible earning potential and performance-based promotions.
Our philosophy is to take care of our customers and employees first. We know if we do this, success will follow - for both our company and our employees.
- Paid vacations/holidays
- Health insurance for you and your family
- 401K + employer match
- Rental discounts
- Paid Leaves — (Maternity, Parental, Adoption, Bereavement)
- Paid volunteer quarterly community service events
Details on benefits are available at https://careers.enterprise.com/rewards-and-benefits
- Greets and answers customer questions and provides assistance based on each customer’s needs and requests, by brand.
- Identifies and attends to the customer by name, verifies rental agreement and reservation.
- Sell optional protection products, upgrades, fuel options and other additional equipment
- Ensures a pleasant, smooth and efficient handling of the rental for each customer by assisting in the exchange and return vehicle processes.
- Works on behalf of the customer and the company to resolve issues in a fair and equitable manner to ensure continued customer loyalty.
- Makes eye contact and greets all customers; thanks each customer at the conclusion of their transaction.
- Prepares all rental and return documents accurately and completely.
- Offers all customers assistance with directions, maps, local area information and appropriate service information.
- Reviews rental parameters with all customers to ensure a complete understanding of our rates and service charges.
- Ensures that the return date and time on the rental agreement is accurate.
- Reviews all charges at the time of vehicle return.
- Seek to improve job performance through self-assessment, skill development, training and goal setting
- Maintain a regular and reliable level of attendance and punctuality
- Perform miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned
- Must be at least 18 years old
- Must have a valid drivers license
- High school diploma or equivalent required
- No more than 2 moving violations and/or at-fault accidents on driving record in the past 3 years
- No drug or alcohol related event on driving record in the past 3 years (DUI, DWI)
- Must be authorized to work in the United States and not require work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position now or in the future.