Driver - Portland AirportJob ID 200581
Equal Opportunity Employer
Our Portland Jetport branch operation is in need of Drivers!
The Driver delivers vehicles from the Portland Airport Washbay Facility to Enterprise's Rental garage in the Portland Airport. In some instances, Drivers may be asked to drive employees or vendors in a safely and timely manner to the appropriate destination(s) while giving helpful, courteous and professional service.
Enterprise Rent-A-Car is the largest and fastest growing privately owned automotive rental and leasing company in the U.S. With over 8,600 branch offices worldwide, Enterprise ranks #1 in the Insurance Replacement Market with yearly revenues of over $19 billion.
The starting hourly rate for this position is $10.68/hour. The selected individual must be able to work 3 of the following available shifts each week: Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday or Sunday 11am-7pm with a 1 hour break each day worked.
- Drive the vehicles from return location to cleaning/servicing location; leave vehicles positioned for best access by service agents, as directed by management.
- Drive serviced vehicles to ready line area and park for easy access by customers as directed by management.
- Deliver vehicles to other locations as directed by management, such as licensee locations, rail yard, auction sites, body shops, or other corporate locations.
- Move vehicles to different areas of the lot or facility as needed and directed by management.
- Answer customer questions or direct them to the appropriate person.
- Perform other service-related duties to ensure our products and services meet the needs of our customers.
- Management reserves the right to modify, change or delete assigned duties.
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- Must have a current and valid US driver's license with no more than 1 moving violation and/or at-fault accident on driving record within the past 3 years
- Must have no drug or alcohol related convictions on record within the past 5 years
- Must be authorized to work in the U.S. and not require work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position, now or in the future
- Apart from religious observation, must be able to work 3 of the following available shifts each week: Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday or Sunday 11am-7pm with a 1 hour break each day worked.