Our customers are our business. It’s been that way since the very beginning. And our Customer Service teams help us deliver extraordinary service every day. They offer assistance. They listen. And they treat every one of our millions of customers with respect. Across a variety of roles and areas, our teams help to ensure our customers’ complete satisfaction.
Emerald Aisle GreeterJob ID 249702
National Car Rental at the Portland International Airport has an exciting opportunity for an Emerald Aisle Greeter! The Emerald Aisle Greeter is a role that focuses on ensuring professional, superior, friendly and efficient customer service specifically to the members of our loyalty program. As an Emerald Aisle Greeter, you are responsible for greeting and fulfilling the needs of the Emerald Club members including appropriate vehicle selection as determined by the Emerald Club program guidelines, with speed and accuracy.
If you are a good problem solver with a strong focus on providing superior, friendly, and efficient service then this role may be for you!
This is a full time position offering 40 hours per week. We offer benefits for our full time employees, including medical, dental, vision, paid time off, retirement, etc. Starting pay for the position is $12.25 per hour, plus bonus incentives. The average bonus earned is $200 per month.
- Greet Emerald Club members as they arrive on the lot making them feel valued and welcome and provide information in a professional and courteous manner
- Assist members with questions and concerns and provide resolution as necessary
- Review daily game plan in preparation for Emerald Service delivery
- Review reservation manifest for special requests
- Work productively with shuttlers, service agents, return service specialists and managers to ensure proper vehicle supply
- Maintain clean, low mileage fleet mix that meets Emerald Club requirements
- Complete vehicle inspections in accordance with priority guidelines
- Ensure that vehicle hangtags are completed correctly
- Return failed inspection units back to production for re-cleaning and service agent coaching
- Facilitate change of equipment (COE) vehicles or additional equipment to meet customer's needs
- Offer assistance with luggage as needed
- Document and communicate customer service issues to management
- Keep Aisle area organized and clean for ease of access and appearance of the facility
- Direct customers to the exit booth, provide local directions, maps and return directions as needed
- Identify and communicate areas of opportunity for improved Emerald Club service delivery
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- Must have a High School Diploma or G.E.D.
- Must have a valid driver's license with no more than 2 moving violations and/or at-fault accidents on driving record within the past 3 years, and no drug or alcohol related convictions on driving record within the past 5 years (DUI/DWI).
- Minimum of 6 months face-to-face customer service experience required
- Must be authorized to work in the United States and not require work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position now or in the future.
- Must be able to work the shift below.