Emerald Club Service Specialist - PDX Airport
National and Alamo has an exciting opportunity for an Emerald Club Service Specialist! The Emerald Club Specialist is a role that focuses on ensuring professional, superior, friendly and efficient customer service specifically to the members of our loyalty program called the Emerald Club. As an Emerald Club Specialist you are responsible for greeting and providing an efficient transaction to fulfill the needs of the Emerald Club members including appropriate vehicle selection as determined by the Emerald Club program guidelines, with speed and accuracy.
This position also facilitates the rental process through verification and documentation of all necessary driver information to provide for an efficient and timely rental and return experience.
If you are a good problem solver with a strong focus on providing superior, friendly, and efficient service then this role may be for you!
This Part Time opportunity is located at our Portland International Airport (PDX) location 7105 NE Airport Way Portland, OR 97218
This position pays $14.50 / hour
Multiple Shifts Available- 20-25 hours per week
- Greet Emerald Club members as they arrive on the lot making them feel valued and welcome and provide information in a professional and courteous manner
- Assist members with questions and concerns and provide resolution as necessary
- Review daily game plan in preparation for Emerald Service delivery
- Review reservation manifest for special requests
- Work productively with shuttlers, service agents, return service specialists and managers to ensure proper vehicle supply
- Maintain clean, low mileage fleet mix that meets Emerald Club requirements
- Complete vehicle inspections in accordance with priority guidelines
- Ensure that vehicle hangtags are completed correctly
- Return failed inspection units back to production for re-cleaning and service agent coaching
- Facilitate change of equipment (COE) vehicles or additional equipment to meet customer's needs
- Offer assistance with luggage as needed
- Document and communicate customer service issues to management
- Keep Aisle area organized and clean for ease of access and appearance of the facility
- Direct customers to the exit booth, provide local directions, maps and return directions as needed
- Identify and communicate areas of opportunity for improved Emerald Club service delivery
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- Must have a valid driver's license with no more than 2 moving violations in the last 3 years
- Must not have any drug or alcohol related convictions in the last 3 years.
- Minimum of 1 years face-to-face customer service experience required
- Must be authorized to work in the United States and not require work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position now or in the future
- Must be able to work any shift ranging from 6am-midnight (open to any days of the week); this schedule is determined on a shift bid & includes nights and weekends.