Exit Booth Agent - Part-time - Portland International Airport - PDX
National and Alamo has an exciting opportunity for a part-time Exit Booth Agent at Portland International Airport located at 7240 NE Airport Way Portland, OR 97218.
We are a multi-billion dollar industry leader that is rapidly expanding and growing. At National and Alamo, exciting careers and opportunities are made possible, because how far you go is really up to you. It's a fast-paced, people oriented business that offers incredible earning potential and performance-based promotions.
The Exit Booth Agent provides superior, friendly, efficient service during all aspects of the rental car assignment process; facilitates the rental process through verification and documentation of all necessary driver information and vehicle selection information for an efficient and timely rental and return experience. Performs all responsibilities with a focus on the needs of our customers and in accordance with our Quality Standards.
This part time opportunity starts at $16.00/ hour + monthly sales bonuses between $500-$1700 as well as an extra $80 monthly customer service bonus!
The hourly base plus generous incentive plan provides the overall potential to earn up to $20.30/ hour!
Guaranteed 25 hours per week
- Paid time off
- Paid holidays
- Employee discount
- Retirement savings plan including 401k plus employer match
- Health benefits for you and your family
- Training and development
Must be able to work any shift ranging from 6am-midnight; this schedule is determined on a shift bid and includes nights and weekends.
- Prepare all rental documents accurately and completely.
- Verify car information and VIN number for security and car control.
- Provide additional service to Emerald Aisle members by offering our refueling option.
- Maintain the appearance of the Exit Booth and surrounding areas to present a neat and orderly image.
- Ensure that "Booth" is stocked with appropriate supplies to meet the needs of our customers.
- Provide all customers with undivided attention while assisting them at the exit booth.
- Make eye contact and greet all customers; thank customer at the conclusion of all transactions.
- Assist customers with directions, maps, local area information, and appropriate service information; effectively and efficiently resolve all customer service issues as necessary.
- Perform other customer service related duties, in addition to those listed, to ensure our service levels meets the needs of the customer.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- High school diploma or equivalent required
- Must be authorized to work in the United States and not require work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position now or in the future.
- Must not have more than 2 moving violations in the past 3 years
- No drug or alcohol related conviction on driving record in the past 3 years
- Must be able to work any shift ranging from 6am-midnight