Our customers are our business. It’s been that way since the very beginning. And our Customer Service teams help us deliver extraordinary service every day. They offer assistance. They listen. And they treat every one of our millions of customers with respect. Across a variety of roles and areas, our teams help to ensure our customers’ complete satisfaction.
Exit Booth AgentJob ID 236913
National/Alamo at the Portland International Airport has an exciting opportunity for an Exit Booth Agent! If you are detail-oriented, enjoy working with people, and love the hustle and bustle of the airport, this is the job for you! Our Exit Booth Agents provide superior, friendly, and efficient service to our customers.
This is a full time position offering 40 hour per week. Starting pay is $12.25 per hour with benefits and performance bonuses available. It is a union position, so as an employee gains seniority they can bid for and receive different shifts.
Interested? Apply today!
- Prepare all rental documents accurately and completely.
- Verify car information and VIN number for security and car control.
- Provide additional service to Emerald Aisle members by offering our refueling option.
- Maintain the appearance of the Exit Booth and surrounding areas to present a neat and orderly image.
- Ensure that "Booth" is stocked with appropriate supplies to meet the needs of our customers.
- Provide all customers with undivided attention while assisting them at the exit booth.
- Make eye contact and greet all customers; thank customer at the conclusion of all transactions.
- Assist customers with directions, maps, local area information, and appropriate service information; effectively and efficiently resolve all customer service issues as necessary.
- Perform other customer service related duties, in addition to those listed, to ensure our service levels meets the needs of the customer.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- High School Diploma or G.E.D. required
- A Valid driver's license with no more than 2 moving violations and/or at-fault accidents on driving record in the last 3 years.Minimum of 1 year experience handling customer service functions
- A minimum of basic level experience and understanding of a PC and Microsoft Office Products required; familiarity with Odyssey a plus
- Must be authorized to work in the United States and not require work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position now or in the future.
- No drug or alcohol related event on driving record in the past 5 years (i.e., DUI, DWI, failed breath test, diversion agreement, or similar).
- Must have a basic understanding of the English language