Exit Booth Customer Assistance RepresentativeJob ID 229662
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
Enterprise at the Portland International Airport has an exciting for an Exit Booth Customer Assistance Representative! The Exit Booth Rep will join a great team with a mission of providing A+ customer service. If you love people, enjoy a fast-paced and fun work environment, and have great attention to detail, look no further! The Exit Booth Rep greets customers, follows procedures to ensure asset protection, answers any questions the customer may have before they leave with their rental vehicle. You're literally the gatekeeper to make sure their experience was great!
This position pays $12.00 per hour, and is at our Portland International Airport location. This is a full time position with 40 hours per week and benefits available, such as medical, dental, vision, 401k, and paid time off. Not to mention the chance to be part of a top team at a top airport location! Interested? Apply today!
- Provide a high level of customer service by assisting customers and assessing their rental needs in person and over the phone
- Meet and greet customers in a friendly and timely manner
- Provide directions and general assistance
- Understand and communicate rental terms and conditions, vehicle features and other services
- Sell optional protection products, upgrades, fuel options and other additional equipment
- Assist to assess condition of rental upon return
- Confirm rental paperwork from the Exit Booth
- Responsible for notifying Management of any known vehicle problems and any required vehicle maintenance
- Perform various administrative and basic accounting functions such as: research and billing support tasks, accounts receivables, transfer and key logs, run miscellaneous reports, supply maintenance, process customer billing
- Perform miscellaneous and backup duties job-related duties as assigned
- Must be at least 18 years old
- High school diploma or GED equivalent required; some college preferred
- Requires at least 6 months customer service experience within the past 5 years
- Must have a valid drivers license with no more than 2 moving violations and/or at-fault accidents on driving record in the past 3 years
- No drug or alcohol related event on driving record in the past 5 years (DUI, DWI, failed breath test, diversion agreement or similar)
- Must be authorized to work in the United States and not require work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position now or in the future.
- Must be able to read, write, speak, and understand English