Full Time Driver at the Portland AirportJob ID 244096
Enterprise Rent-A-Car at the Portland International Airport has an exciting opportunity to join our driver team! Our drivers are responsible for helping move our fleet amongst our three brands at the airport in a safe and respomsible maner. You work primarily with a crew of 5-7 people. There is also a lot of walking involved in this position, so if you're not one for sitting still, this is the job for you!
This is a full time position offering 40 hours per week. Starting pay is $12.10 per hour. We have benefits available for full time employees, such as medical, dental, vision, paid time off, retirement, etc.
Interested? Apply today!
The Full Time Driver is responsible for transporting vehicles to and from rental or repair locations as well as navigating written directions.
- Drive and deliver vehicles locally around the airport property
- Deliver vehicles to appropriate destination in a safe and courteous manner
- Ride with or follow another driver to drop off vehicle(s) or pick up multiple vehicles
- May need to communicate via 2-way radio or cellular phone
- Perform miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned
- Walk 6-10 miles on any given shift
- Get in/out of many different vehicles
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
- Must be at least 18 years old
- Must have a valid driver's license with no more than 2 moving violations and/or at-fault accidents on driving record in the past 3 years
- No drug or alcohol related event on driving record in the past 5 years (including DUI, failed breath test, diversion agreement or similar)
- Must demonstrate job stability (fewer than two terminations, aside from layoff or reduction in force, within the past 5 years)
- Must be authorized to work in the United States and not require work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position now or in the future.
- One of the specified shifts must fit long term needs
- Must have a basic understanding of the English language