Full Time Exit Booth Agent
National/Alamo at the Portland International Airport has an exciting opportunity for an Exit Booth Agent! If you are detail-oriented, enjoy working with people, and love the hustle and bustle of the airport, this is the job for you! Our Exit Booth Agents provide superior, friendly, and efficient service to our customers.
This is a full time position offering 40 hour per week. Full time employees are eligible for benefits, such as medical, dental, vision, PTO, retirement, and more! We also get some really great discounts on things like rental cars, major cell phone provider plans, and more! Worried about parking at PDX? Don't be! EHI provides parking onsite for all of our employees.
Starting pay is $12.75 per hour with benefits and performance bonuses available. Employees can earn up to $15 per hour including incentives. It is a union position, so as an employee gains seniority they can bid for and receive different shifts.
The shifts we are currently looking to fill are:
- Tuesday through Saturday 4pm-12:30am (Sun/Mon Off)
*Keep in mind these shifts are subject to shift bid and could change.
Interested? Apply today!
- Prepare all rental documents accurately and completely.
- Verify car information and VIN number for security and car control.
- Provide additional service to Emerald Aisle members by offering our refueling option.
- Maintain the appearance of the Exit Booth and surrounding areas to present a neat and orderly image.
- Ensure that "Booth" is stocked with appropriate supplies to meet the needs of our customers.
- Provide all customers with undivided attention while assisting them at the exit booth.
- Make eye contact and greet all customers; thank customer at the conclusion of all transactions.
- Assist customers with directions, maps, local area information, and appropriate service information; effectively and efficiently resolve all customer service issues as necessary.
- Perform other customer service related duties, in addition to those listed, to ensure our service levels meets the needs of the customer.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- High School Diploma or G.E.D. required
- A Valid driver's license with no more than 2 moving violations and/or at-fault accidents on driving record in the last 3 years.Minimum of 1 year experience handling customer service functions
- A minimum of basic level experience and understanding of a PC and Microsoft Office Products required; familiarity with Odyssey a plus
- Must be authorized to work in the United States and not require work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position now or in the future.
- No drug or alcohol related event on driving record in the past 5 years (i.e., DUI, DWI, failed breath test, diversion agreement, or similar).
- Must have a basic understanding of the English language