Full-Time Lot Attendant
Enterprise has an exciting opportunity for a Full Time Lot Attendant at our Portland International Airport location! The Lot Attendant will be responsible for the inventory and flow of vehicles at the airport. In addition, the Lot Attendant will assist with the preparation of and inspection for quality to ensure all vehicles meet the company’s standards. The ideal candidate must have a strong attention to detail, be highly organized and self-motivated.
This position offers 40 hours per week, and we offer benefits such as medical, dental, vision, PTO, and 401k for our full time employees. Plus, we get some pretty sweet deals on rental cars, cell phone plans, and more! Worried about parking at the 'port? Don't be! Enterprise Holdings provides parking onsite and free of charge for our employees.
The shifts we are looking to fill are:
- Sunday – Thursday, 3:30pm to 12:00am (Fri/Sat OFF)
- Thursday - Monday 3:00pm to 11:30pm (Tues/Wed OFF)
Want to learn more? Apply today and chat with a recruiter to see if this is the job for you!
- Monitor all aspects of vehicle movement on and off the lot.
- Ensure lot layout to meet customer needs.
- Monitor and maintain lot cleanliness.
- Conduct periodic car quality inspections.
- Assist management with any special projects (i.e. lot layout, FBO deliveries, etc)
- Participate in inventory reconciliation; conduct car counts, review status and needs for all cars
- Other duties as assigned by management
- Maintain a regular and reliable level of attendance and punctuality
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
- Must be at least 18 years old
- Experience handling similar responsibilities preferred
- Must have a valid driver's license with no more than 2 moving violations and/or at-fault accidents on driving record in the past 3 years
- No drug or alcohol related conviction on driving record in the past 5 years
- Must be authorized to work in the United States and not require work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position now or in the future.