Seasonal Full Time Auto Detailers
Enterprise Rent-A-Car is looking for Seasonal Service Agents/Auto Detailers for Summer 2021 to help at our Portland International Airport location. If you like a fast-paced work environment and working primarily independently, look no further!
Our service agents help us ensure that we are providing a clean, quality vehicle to rent. They work quickly and thoroughly to clean the inside and outside of rentals in a safe and timely manner. Bonus - this position is based in our state of the art facility @ PDX!
This is a full time seasonal position with the option to work for up to 120 days. There are both morning and evening shifts available.
Pay is $13.85 per hour, plus the opportunity for additional performance-based incentives (the typical bonus can bring your hourly wage average up to $16 or more!).
- Inspect the vehicle to ensure safety equipment is in working order: lights, tires, brakes, wipers, horn, seat belts, mirrors, and reverse lights
- Inspect vehicles for unidentified body damage
- Place items found in vehicles in lost and found
- Clean vehicle exterior by hand, brush or by operating washing equipment
- Polish, dry and clean vehicle windshields, windows, lights, mats and exterior body, by hand
- Vacuum, add air freshener and clean vehicle interior (some stain removal may be required)
- Determine need for and add windshield fluid, gas, oil, water and antifreeze
- Perform basic maintenance check: antenna, under the hood, inside the vehicle, inside the trunk, and outside vehicle
- Verify appropriate stickers are attached to vehicle (registration, plates, etc.)
- May be responsible for maintaining an inventory of cleaning supplies
- Perform miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
- Must be at least 18 years old
- Must have a valid driver's license
- No more than 2 moving violations and/or at-fault accidents on driving record in the past 3 years
- No drug or alcohol related conviction on driving record in the past 5 years
- Must be authorized to work in the United States
- Must not require work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position now or in the future.