Full Time Service Agent/Car Detailer at the Portland AirportJob ID 245436
Enterprise Rent-A-Car at the Portland International Airport has an exciting opportunity for a Service Agent/Car Detailer! The Service Agent prepares and services vehicles prior to rental including: refueling, cleaning and washing, checking fluids and pressure levels of all vehicles. Performs all responsibilities with a focus on the needs of our customers and in accordance with our Quality Standards.
This position offers 40 hours per week with benefits available for full-time employees. Starting pay is $13.00 per hour, plus performance-based incentives (average-performing service agent earns an additional $300 bonus per month).
Interested? Apply today!
- Inspect vehicle to ensure safety equipment is in working order; lights, tires, brakes, wipers, horn, seat belts, mirrors and back-up lights.
- Inspect vehicles for unidentified body damage.
- Clean all exterior and interior windows and mirrors and vacuum interior, floor, seats, ashtray and trunk.
- Provide positive customer service, including greetings, assistance with luggage and personal belongings, where applicable.
- Place items found in vehicles in lost and found. Direct drivers to drop off locations as necessary.
- Drive the vehicle from drop off point to service area; drive vehicle through car wash and to ready line as necessary.
- Refuel the vehicle and log identification number with fuel needed and mileage.
- Ensure that the key tag is properly marked with the correct VIN or Unit number and license plate number.
- Maintain a clean and orderly work area and report any unsafe or hazardous conditions.
- Complete the out-of-service tag and ensure the vehicle is moved to the maintenance area.
- Identify and pull the vehicles that are eligible for turnback, flagged for grounding or preventative maintenance and verify their movement to the proper lot location.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
- Must be at least 18 years of age.
- Experience handling similar responsibilities preferred.
- Must have a current and valid driver's license with no more than 2 moving violations and/or at-fault accidents on driving record within the past 3 years, and no drug or alcohol related convictions on driving record within the past 5 years (DUI/DWI).
- Must be able to work 40 hours a week with varying shifts and days.
- Must be authorized to work in the United States and not require work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position now or in the future.