Greeter Full-time Portland International Airport PDX
Alamo Car Rental at the Portland International Airport has an exciting opportunity for a Full Time Greeter!
The Greeter provides superior, friendly, efficient service during all aspects of the rental car process; greeting and fulfilling customer needs as they relate to the rental process. Creates and maintains a friendly, efficient environment for all customers. Assists in making all transactions quick and efficient. Performs all responsibilities with a focus on the needs of our customers and in accordance with our Quality Standards.
This full time opportunity is located at 7240 NE Airport Way Portland, OR 97218 and starts at $17.50/ hour + an extra $200 monthly customer service bonus!
Guaranteed 40 hours per week.
- Paid time off
- Paid holidays
- Employee discount
- Retirement savings plan including 401k plus employer match
- Health benefits for you and your family
- Training and development
Must be able to change schedules every 6 months which can include nights and weekends.
- Work proactively with drivers, service agents, handheld return agents and managers to ensure proper vehicle supply.
- Welcome members to the facility when they exit the bus or arrive on the lot.
- Direct customers to exit booth, provide local directions and maps and provide return directions where applicable.
- Assist members with questions and concerns to minimize counter visits.
- Communicate customer service issues to management.
- Ensure that hangtag information is completed correctly.
- Maintain clean low mileage fleet mix requirements.
- Maintain Emerald Aisle for cleanliness.
- Thank members for their business.
- Provide upgraded vehicles on request.
- Perform other customer service related duties in addition to those listed, to ensure our service meets the needs of our customers.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- High school diploma or equivalent required
- Must possess a valid driver’s license with no more than 2 moving violations and/or at-fault accidents on driving record in the past 3 years
- No drug or alcohol related conviction on driving record in the past 3 years
- Must be authorized to work in the United States and not require work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position now or in the future.