Lot Attendant - Part time - Portland Airport - PDX
Enterprise Holdings at the Portland International Airport is seeking a responsible, dedicated person to join our team as a part-time Lot Attendant! This position pays $16.25/hour and is located at 7240 NE Airport Way Portland, OR.
Enterprise Holdings operates the National, Enterprise, and Alamo car rental brands and has frequently been named one of the top places to work. We are the largest and fastest growing privately owned automotive rental and leasing company in North America.
The Lot Attendant supports the Remarketing Inventory Coordinator by conducting vehicle check in, movement, organization, and inventory of vehicles.The lot attendant will perform all responsibilities with a focus on the needs of our customers and in accordance with our Quality Standards.
- Paid Time Off
- Employee Discounts
- Retirement savings plan including 401(k) with company match
- Training and Development
Details on our benefits are available at https://careers.enterprise.com/rewards-and-benefits
- Interaction and coordination with transport drivers
- Organization of the parking lot(s) and inventory
- Inventory tracking and reconciliation
- Tracking of outgoing inventory
- Perform miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
- Must be at least 18 years old
- Must have a valid driver's license with no more than 2 moving violations and/or at-fault accidents on driving record in the past 3 years
- No drug or alcohol related event on driving record in the past 3 years (including DUI, failed breath test, diversion agreement or similar)
- Must be authorized to work in the United States and not require work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position now or in the future