Lot Driver - PDX Airport
We are hiring for immediate part time and full time openings at the PDX Airport!
Enterprise Holdings is seeking a responsible, dedicated person to join our team as a Lot Driver. This position pays $16.25 / hr and is located at 7105 NE Airport Way, Portland OR. We have multiple shifts available.
- Paid time off
- Employee discount
- 401K retirement plus employer match
- Regular weekly schedule
- Employee Referral Bonus currently $300-$2000
Enterprise Holdings operates the National, Enterprise, and Alamo car rental brands and has frequently been named one of the top places to work. Enterprise Holdings is the largest and fastest growing privately owned automotive rental and leasing company in North America.
The Lot Driver is responsible for the transporting of fleet cars and vans to and from rental locations, as well as navigating written directions.
- Drive cars from one location to another on the rental car lot premises.
- Drive rental car returns to the car wash or “quick turn area” usually on the same lot, but occasionally off site, for cleaning and then transport back to the customer site for re-renting.
- Operate the motor vehicle in accordance with all company and customer policies and adhere to state motor vehicle laws.
- Respond to directions given by dispatch to deliver vehicles to the appropriate location.
- Maintain strong customer service, both internally and externally.
- Follow specific customer policies for preparing vehicles for rental.
- Meet productivity standards and benchmarks in assigned location.
- When necessary, move vehicles that are out of service to an outside facility.
- Other duties as assigned. This description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
- Must be at least 18 years old
- Must have a valid driver's license with no more than 2 moving violations and/or at-fault accidents on driving record in the past 3 years
- No drug or alcohol related conviction on driving record in the past 3 years
- Must be authorized to work in the United States and not require work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position now or in the future.