Part Time Alamo Greeter
Alamo Rent A Car at the Portland International Airport has an exciting opportunity for Part Time Greeters! If you enjoy a fast-paced environment and love working with people, look no futher! Our greeters help to provide friendly and efficient service to our customers.
Starting pay is $12.60 per hour. The current shifts we are looking to fill is:
- Monday through Friday: 8:30am - 5:00pm
- Thursday through Monday: 4:00pm - 12:00pm
Worried about parking at the airport? Don't be! We have onsite parking for Enterprise Holdings employees. Plus, we get some really great discounts on things like rental cars, major cell phone provider plans, and more! Want to work with your friends? We've got an awesome employee referral program!
If this sounds like the job for you, apply today!
- Work proactively with drivers, service agents, handheld return agents and managers to ensure proper vehicle supply.
- Welcome customers to the facility when they exit the bus or arrive on the lot.
- Direct customers to counter, kiosk, exit booth; provide local directions and maps and provide return directions where applicable.
- Assist customers with questions and concerns.
- Communicate customer service issues to management.
- Thank customer for their business.
- Perform other customer service related duties in addition to those listed, to ensure our service meets the needs of our customers.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- Must have a High School Diploma or G.E.D.
- Must have a valid driver's license with no more than 2 moving violations and/or at-fault accidents on driving record within the past 3 years, and no drug or alcohol related convictions on driving record within the past 5 years (DUI/DWI).
- Minimum of 6 months face-to-face customer service experience required
- Must be authorized to work in the United States and not require work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position now or in the future.
- Must have a minimum of basic level experience and understanding of a PC and Microsoft Office Products required