Part Time Customer Service Representative
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
Enterprise Rent-A-Car at the Portland International Airport is looking to grow our Customer Assistance Representative - Counter and Rental Lot team! Enterprise is a fun and friendly place where team work rules. We work hard, and reward hard work. It's a fast-paced, fun environment at the nation's top airport location. If you enjoy a job where you're not staring at the clock, this is the one for you!
Customer Assistance Reps assist our customers by greeting them upon their arrival to the lot. They help our customers pick out their rental car, inspect the vehicle, and ensure the customer has a great rental experience. This position does involve a lot of selling as we offer products like pre-paid fuel, upgrades, protection products, and more. This is the perfect opportunity for those with superior customer service skills. Love helping people? We'd love to hear from you!
- Wednesday & Saturday 8:00am-4:30pm, Sunday 1:00pm-9:30pm (Mon/Tues/Thurs/Fri OFF)
Want to learn more? Apply today and chat with a recruiter to see if this is the job for you!
- Provide a high level of customer service
- Meet and greet customers in a friendly and timely manner
- Provide directions and general assistance
- Understand and communicate rental terms and conditions, vehicle features and other services
- Sell optional protection products, upgrades, fuel options and other additional equipment
- Responsible for notifying Management of any known vehicle problems and any required vehicle maintenance
- Perform miscellaneous and backup duties job-related duties as assigned
- Must be at least 18 years old
- High school diploma or GED equivalent required; some college preferred
- Requires at least 6 months customer service experience within the past 5 years
- Must have a valid drivers license
- No more than 2 moving violations and/or at-fault accidents on driving record in the past 3 years
- No drug or alcohol related event on driving record in the past 5 years (DUI, DWI, failed breath test, diversion agreement or similar)
- Must be authorized to work in the United States and not require work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position now or in the future.