Part Time Driver at the Portland Airport
Looking to make some extra cash in a fun part-time job? Enterprise Rent-A-Car at the Portland International Airport is looking to grow our driver team! Our drivers are responsible for helping move our fleet amongst our three brands at the airport in a safe and responsible manner. Bonus? You get to drive a lot of fun, new cars! You work primarily with a crew of 5-7 people, so you'll be working with a team. There is also a lot of walking involved in this position, so if you're not one for sitting still, this is the job for you! As most of our overflow lots are offsite, it could be spending a good chunk of your shift working outdoors at times.
We are looking for extra part time help, and have a varity of options available. As we service PDX, weekends are primarily when we need help. Starting pay is $12.60 per hour.
We provide parking onsite for our employees free of charge. We also get some pretty sweet discounts, including rental cars, mobile phone plans, and more! Want to work with your friends? We've got a great employee referral program! Interested? Apply today!
- Drive and deliver vehicles locally around the airport property
- Deliver vehicles to appropriate destination in a safe and courteous manner
- Ride with or follow another driver to drop off vehicle(s) or pick up multiple vehicles
- May need to communicate via 2-way radio or cellular phone
- Perform miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned
- Walk 3 to 5 miles on any given shift
- Get in/out of many different vehicles
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
- Must be at least 18 years old
- Must have a valid driver's license with no more than 2 moving violations and/or at-fault accidents on driving record in the past 3 years
- No drug or alcohol related event on driving record in the past 5 years (including DUI, failed breath test, diversion agreement or similar)
- Must demonstrate job stability (fewer than two terminations, aside from layoff or reduction in force, within the past 5 years)
- Must be authorized to work in the United States and not require work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position now or in the future.
- One of the specified shifts must fit long term needs
- Must have a basic understanding of the English language