Part Time Driver Portland International Jetport
Part Time Driver Opportunity - Portland Jetport
Enterprise Rent-A-Car is the largest and fastest growing privately owned automotive rental and leasing company in the U.S. With over 10,000 branch offices worldwide, Enterprise ranks #1 in the Insurance Replacement Market with yearly revenues of over $25 billion.
The Part Time Driver is responsible for the transporting of fleet cars and vans from the airport to the carwash area and to lots for servicing, transport and/or rental needs. In some instances the driver may deliver employees or vendors safely and timely to the appropriate destination(s) while giving helpful, courteous and professional customer service. Drivers are expected to perform all responsibilities with a focus on the needs of our customers and in accordance with our Quality Standards.
The starting rate of pay is $11.50/hour. Part time benefits include paid time off and 401(k) with company match. The required part-time schedule is Saturday and Sunday from 5am-2pm with a 30 minute break provided each day.
The Driver is responsible for the transporting of fleet cars and vans to and from rental locations, bodyshops, and dealerships, as well as navigating written directions.
- Moving and positioning vehicles from varying locations within Boston Logan Airport and the Regional lots for servicing, transport and/or rental needs
- Transport vehicles to local gas stations for services such as gas tank fillups and checking air pressure in tires
- Drive the vehicles from return location to cleaning/servicing location; leave vehicles positioned for best access by service agents, as directed by management.
- Drive serviced vehicles to ready line area and park for easy access by customers as directed by management.
- Move vehicles to different areas of the lot or facility as needed and directed by management.
- Organize travel route and ensure vehicle paperwork is accurate and timely.
- May need to communicate via 2-way radio or cellular phone
- May be asked to clean vehicles
- Perform other service-related duties to ensure our products and services meet the needs of our customers.
- Management reserves the right to modify, change or delete assigned duties.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- Must have a current and valid US driver's license with no more than 1 moving violation and/or at-fault accident on driving record within the past 3 years
- Must have no drug or alcohol related convictions on record within the past 5 years
- Must be willing and able to drive comfortably in and around the immediate Portland area
- Must be authorized to work in the U.S. and not require work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position, now or in the future
- Apart from religious observation, must be able to work Saturday and Sunday from 5am-2pm with a 30 minute break provided each day.