Part Time Return Agent
Job ID 256764 Portland, Oregon 09/06/2018
OverviewEqual Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans National Car Rental and Alamo Rent A Car are looking for Part Time Return Agents to join our awesome team at the Portland International Airport! Our return agents greet our customers upon return of the rental car. They provide superior, friendly, and efficient customer service during the return process. If you enjoy helping customers, are detailed, and enjoy fast-paced work environments, this is the job for you! Starting pay is $12.25/hour and comes with performance incentives averaging up to $14 per hour or more. As we service the PDX Airport, some weekends and holidays are required. Worried about parking at the 'port? Don't be! Enterprise Holdings provides parking onsite and free of charge for our employees. Plus, we get some pretty sweet deals on rental cars, cell phone plans, and more! Want to work with your friends? We've got an awesome employee referral program! Want to learn more? Apply today and chat with a recruiter to see if this is the job for you!
- Greet all customers using prescribed, appropriate dialogue as they arrive on the lot.
- Remind customer to check for personal belongings. Identify any items found in the vehicle with a unit number, date, time and turn into lost and found.
- Advise and review rental charges; and provide an accurate receipt to the customer.
Provide information in a professional and courteous manner regarding transportation to the airport terminal. Thank customers using the prescribed dialogue.
- Complete return transactions with 100% accuracy.
- Inquire about service, satisfaction and document dissatisfaction.
- Discreetly check vehicle for damage on incoming vehicles and direct customer to counter for completion of damage/loss report.
- Use of proper statement to determine if vehicle is being returned with full tank of gas.
- Complete a service alert for any mechanical and or body damage communicated by the customers.
- Identify vehicles, which are on system hold for turnback, time or mileage, recall, or any other special lock and verify their movement to the proper lot location.
- Identify and tag vehicles that have been flagged for grounding or preventative maintenance and verify their movement to the proper lot location.
- Keep lot organized for ease of access and traffic flow.
- Management reserves the right to modify, change or delete duties assigned.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
- Must be at least 18 years old
- High School Diploma or G.E.D. required
- Minimum of 1 year customer service experience
- Must have basic computer skills
- Must have a valid driver's license with no more than 2 moving violations within the last 3 years
- No drug or alcohol related convictions on driving record in the last 5 years
- Must be able to speak, understand, read and write English.
- Must be able to work outdoors (parking lot and garage) in the elements with long periods of standing
- Must be authorized to work in the U.S. and not require work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position, now or in the future