Part Time Returns Customer Assistance Representative
Enjoy working with people? Love a fast-paced work environment? Look no further! Enterprise Rent-A-Car at the Portland International Airport is hiring for Part Time Return Lane Customer Assistance Representatives! Our Return Reps provide friendly and efficient service during the return process. They greet customers upon the returning of the rental vehicle, completes a vehicle condition inspection, reviews final charges with customer, and assists with any questions or concerns to ensure customer satisfaction. If you are a people person who loves to stay busy, we want to hear from you!
This position pays $13.00 per hour with additional performance bonuses available! Parking is available for employees onsite for EHI employees.
Candidates must be able to work the following shift:
- Thursday - Monday, 4:30am - 11:30am (Tues/Wed/Thurs off)
Interested? Apply today!
- Provide a high level of customer service by assisting customers upon the return of their rental vehicle
- Greet customers in a friendly and timely manner
- Review final bill, answer questions, and provide general assistance
- Understand and communicate rental terms and conditions, vehicle features and other services
- Perform vehicle check-ins to ensure the condition of the vehicle is without damage
- Responsible for notifying Management of any known vehicle problems and any required vehicle maintenance
- Perform various administrative and basic accounting functions such as: research and billing support tasks, accounts receivables, transfer and key logs, run miscellaneous reports, supply maintenance, process customer billing
- Perform miscellaneous and backup duties job-related duties as assigned
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
- Must be at least 18 years old
- High school diploma or GED equivalent required; some college preferred
- Requires at least 6 months customer service experience within the past 5 years
- Must have a valid drivers license with no more than 2 moving violations and/or at-fault accidents on driving record in the past 3 years
- No drug or alcohol related event on driving record in the past 5 years (DUI, DWI, failed breath test, diversion agreement or similar)
- Must be authorized to work in the United States and not require work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position now or in the future.