Ready Line Customer Assistance Reps for Enterprise Rent-A-Car @ PDX!
Enterprise Rent-A-Car at the Portland International Airport is looking to grow our Ready Line Customer Assistance Representative team! Customer Assistance Reps assist our customers by greeting them, assisting with reservations, selecting a vehicle, and completing the rental contract. This is the perfect opportunity for those with superior customer service skills, as you are the front line and first impression for our customers. Love helping people? We'd love to hear from you!
Enterprise is a fun and friendly place where team work rules. We work hard, and reward hard work. It's a fast-paced, fun environment at the nation's top airport location. If you enjoy a job where you're not staring at the clock, this is the one for you!
- Thursday - Monday 8:30am - 5:00pm (Tues/Wed OFF)
- Thursday - Monday 11:00am - 7:30pm (Tues/Wed OFF)
- Friday - Tuesday 5:00pm - 1:30am (Wed/Thurs OFF)
- Thursday - Monday 5:00pm - 1:30am (Tues/Wed OFF)
Interested in this opportunity? Apply today!
- Provide a high level of customer service by assisting customers and assessing their rental needs in person
- Meet and greet customers in a friendly and timely manner
- Provide directions and general assistance
- Understand and communicate rental terms and conditions, vehicle features and other services
- Sell optional protection products, upgrades, fuel options and other additional equipment
- Assist to assess condition of rental upon return
- Confirm rental paperwork from the Exit Booth
- Responsible for notifying Management of any known vehicle problems and any required vehicle maintenance
- Perform various administrative and basic accounting functions such as: research and billing support tasks, accounts receivables, transfer and key logs, run miscellaneous reports, supply maintenance, process customer billing
- Perform miscellaneous and backup duties job-related duties as assigned
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
- Must be at least 18 years old
- High school diploma or GED equivalent required; some college preferred
- Requires at least 6 months customer service experience within the past 5 years
- Must have a valid drivers license with no more than 2 moving violations and/or at-fault accidents on driving record in the past 3 years
- No drug or alcohol related event on driving record in the past 5 years (DUI, DWI, failed breath test, diversion agreement or similar)
- Must be authorized to work in the United States and not require work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position now or in the future.